London Bridge Incident

6 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

This Twitter account was opened 3 years ago but only started tweeting in the last few hours.  Odd...

Can they not trace where he's posted from?

Fed up of this **** now :angry::(

I just want the world to be happy. There isn't a solution is there. We just have to hope it stops. So upset at the state of the world. 

I also echo the sentiment of a Hopkins tweet ban on here.

Edited by Ingram85

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

The question is, what's the stuff in arabic (or is it urdu) saying (posted 3-4 hours ago)?

Just rankin Islamic stuff I think, if you go onto his Twitter thing you can translate it

3 minutes ago, colhint said:

cobblers to hopkins we know she's vile, don't give her publicity. please don't post about her again, F..k her right off

She is, but given the situation seems to be ongoing I'm not sure finger wagging at a troll is the highest priority.. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

The question is, what's the stuff in arabic (or is it urdu) saying (posted 3-4 hours ago)? Can anyone translate???

"

#قطر Today are untamed you #أمريكا cross patroness to tame beards's renegade impure from akhongeyen, and the Salafi vaunted turbans #قطر_اركدي

"

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

That account has been restricted now, it seems.

I commend those online reporting the account rather than rising to the bait. Very rarely does that happen so kudos to all involved in reporting that guy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

She is, but given the situation seems to be ongoing I'm not sure finger wagging at a troll is the highest priority.. 

Agreed, she's horrendous but she's not actually driving cars into people or stabbing them.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Risso said:

Agreed, she's horrendous but she's not actually driving cars into people or stabbing them.

She's calling for thousands of people to be rounded up and put in to camps.

Again.

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

Â