FA Cup Final/Champions League Final

andykeenan

Yes he's the ultimate professional. But don't you think it can also be something to do with a persons dna as well. I except you can do all you can to maximize your talents and longevity but some  people are better physical specimens than others. 

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Ronaldo  accused of evading tax of 14.7m euros (£13m; $16m) from 2011 to 2014. So there goes the myth hes a better guy that  Messi

He's still a better guy than Messi.  They may just be level on tax dealings.  May.

Just now, BOF said:

He's still a better guy than Messi.  They may just be level on tax dealings.  May.

They are all at it aren't they. Bet most of the Premier League players aren't paying what they should be. 

I wonder how difficult it is for people like that to calculate their tax correctly, i know they can hire teams of accountants etc but think about their income streams and all the different origins they come from.

4 hours ago, PaulC said:

Ronaldo  accused of evading tax of 14.7m euros (£13m; $16m) from 2011 to 2014. So there goes the myth hes a better guy that  Messi

hasnt been found guilty unlike Messi ;) 

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

don't know why they bother 

it's like all the famous people (including footballers) caught up in these tax avoidance schemes by investing in films etc. 

You earn a fortune, just pay your bloody tax!

• Like 1

Cristiano Ronaldo may be a different matter. Three of the four accusations of tax fraud are considered by prosecutors to be "aggravated", so they carry a minimum sentence of two years each. Four guilty verdicts and he could face as many as seven years.

He could actually serve time unlike Messi and Neymar. 

Â