England Squad Scotland v England & France v England

andykeenan

Scotland v England Sat 7 June 5pm TV SS1 
France v England The 10 June 7.45pm ITV 

Jack Butland (Stoke City), Fraser Forster (Southampton), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Tom Heaton (Burnley)
Ryan Bertrand (Southampton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool), Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United), Ben Gibson (Middlesbrough), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), Kieran Trippier (Tottenham Hotspur), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur)Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), Jesse Lingard (Manchester United), Jake Livermore (West Bromwich Albion), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) Jermain Defoe (Sunderland), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Jamie Vardy (Leicester City).
Edited by andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I had absolutely no idea this was happening.

You obviously care about as much as me, that being between zero and...zero ;)

• Like 1

Hmm, we seem to have decent goalies, great full backs, good attacking midfielders and a decent striker in Kane.

but we're godawful at centre half (jones and smalling called up yet again!) and other than Dier, dire at centre mid too. 

No doubt this'll be another golden era of English football and hyped to the max by the media though.

Edited by theboyangel

grealish is in the U21s for the euros, rashford being in the main squad for scotland and a friendly means he wont be going...thought southgate would know better, same mistakes as the previous set ups, the U21s is full of chelsea reserve players and i think not a single player with a full cap

compare our U21 side to this - 

DAMswq0XoAARAr7.jpg:large

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

grealish is in the U21s for the euros, rashford being in the main squad for scotland and a friendly means he wont be going...thought southgate would know better, same mistakes as the previous set ups, the U21s is full of chelsea reserve players and i think not a single player with a full cap

compare our U21 side to this - 

DAMswq0XoAARAr7.jpg:large

Many of those are bench warmers at their own clubs. Borja was sub for Wolfsburg last night for example.

part of what i meant was lopez, saul, bellerin, mere, oyarzabal, denis suarez and williams have all been in recent spain squads but they understand the value of the U21s so play in this tournament instead

and then when i say reserve players i mean if you look at the spanish squads number of 1st team appearances in a top flight league you'll get 1335 games, if you do the same for england you'll get 270

ali, rashford and i think stones and sterling are all eligible to play and they're not, in the case of sterling and stones they havent for the last couple

• Like 2

Â