Germany 23rd July

NeilS

To win this tournament today, we've got to score in each of two 45 minute halves - that's a big ask for a team that barely scored one a game last season and is without it's best striker. Do these games go straight to penalties at nil-nil?

1 minute ago, Junxs said:

What a fantastic save by Jed Steer! Still waiting to see 1 save in that class from Sam Johnstone

Delighted to see him fit again! Such a bad time with injuries. Hopefully can push Johnstone for no1 shirt/keep him out of it!

• Like 2

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

To win this tournament today, we've got to score in each of two 45 minute halves - that's a big ask for a team that barely scored one a game last season and is without it's best striker. Do these games go straight to penalties at nil-nil?

I just though the same thing. I assume that they must just go straight to pennos (that autocorrected to penis and I thought about leaving it).

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think so as the next match kicks off 15 minutes after this ends so penalties would be the fastest way to get a conclusion

Just now, rodders0223 said:

I much prefer our tactic of when a defender receives the ball, everyone runs 30 yards away from him and turns their back

We're such a bunch of cloggers it's depressing and a disgrace

Â