Manchester Arena Explosion

OutByEaster?

If Muslims really wanted us all dead, with over a billion worldwide, they would have done it already.

It's a very, very, very, very tiny minority who are **** up anyway and are using their 'religion' as an excuse to try and push their agenda.

Felt a mixture of anger and sadness today. Having young kids doesnt help admittedly.

Angry that i dont see this stopping. And that i wouldnt even be remotely surprised if the same happens in Birmingham soon.

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Worldwide. I say worldwide because it's a worldwide problem. 

The American dominionists should help even that up by the end of the year. Do you think more religion will help?

Radicalisation isn't specific to Islam either.

Obviously not on the same scale, but look at the thousands of disenfranchised young, white men who have been 'red-pilled'. It's still radicalisation, under a different banner.

• Like 2

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Obviously not on the same scale, but look at the thousands of disenfranchised young, white men who have been 'red-pilled'. It's still radicalisation, under a different banner.

What on earth are you talking about?

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

'Men's Rights Activists'.

Or words removed for short.

Yep and to pre-empt the 'well they aren't blowing themselves or killing people', I said that in the original post. I'm just commenting that radicalisation is not specific to Islam. 

We seriously need to do more as a race to prevent this radicalisation of young, Muslim men turning into these insane monsters. I think it was @colhint earlier who suggested bringing in UK Muslim leadership into the fray. Show the rest of the country that high profile Muslims aren't behind these cowards. Do more at mosques, in schools, to stop this happening.

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

You cannot compare any other religion to Islam at this moment in time. 

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It's fairly clear.

It's really isn't.

But anyway, this radicalisation you speak of. I don't recall reading about any any 'disenfrancised young white men' who walked into a pop concert strapped to a nail bomb with the express intention of killing as many children as possible.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Let's not pretend ISIS is Islam. It's a cult, with the power of globalisation and social media to connect with and manipulate lost souls across the world.

So it's not Islam? It's a violent form.

20 minutes ago, limpid said:

What do the Catholic priests say in church? Do they condemn paedophiles? Are their voices heard in everyday life?

See?

I don't know what Catholic priests have in common with these attacks, but ok, i try to answer. Yes, priests condemn paedophiles and yes, their voice is heard. It is common knowledge that paedophilia in christianity is huge sin and i only hope that you can say that about muslims and killing in the name of Allah.

• Like 2

Just now, Risso said:

It's really isn't.

But anyway, this radicalisation you speak of. I don't recall reading about any any 'disenfrancised young white men' who walked into a pop concert strapped to a nail bomb with the express intention of killing as many children as possible.

What about the disenfranchised young, white man who shot up a mosque two months ago?

It happens, not on the same scale, but it does. Radicalisation is not specific to Islam and that was the only point I was making, so not sure why you're being so aggressive.

1 minute ago, chakal said:

I don't know what Catholic priests have in common with these attacks, but ok, i try to answer. Yes, priests condemn paedophiles and yes, their voice is heard. It is common knowledge that paedophilia in christianity is huge sin and i only hope that you can say that about muslims and killing in the name of Allah.

It's all but what about this and that when Islam is concerned.

Â