Premier League Final Day/Europa League Final

andykeenan

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

Absolutely stupid Southampton boing puel wanting him out, a cup final which they got shafted in and 8th in the league, what else do they expect 

Wow really? What a stupid set of fans. I'd love for us to be consistently doing what Southampton have been doing. The modern day football fans eh?

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wow really? What a stupid set of fans. I'd love for us to be consistently doing what Southampton have been doing. The modern day football fans eh?

*quickly searches back to April 2010 to Demi C criticising MON* :lol:

I think the issue here is Southampton haven't really been that interesting to watch this season compared to previous years and Puel is a very uninspiring manager compared to Koeman and Pochettino. Similar to Watford in a few ways I think.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Absolutely stupid Southampton boing puel wanting him out, a cup final which they got shafted in and 8th in the league, what else do they expect 

They act like they weren't in League One a few years ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

*quickly searches back to April 2010 to Demi C criticising MON* :lol:

I think the issue here is Southampton haven't really been that interesting to watch this season compared to previous years and Puel is a very uninspiring manager compared to Koeman and Pochettino. Similar to Watford in a few ways I think.

True but considering they continually sell their best players I think they have overachieved. Just think of the talent they have sold over the last few years. Its amazing what they have achieved. 

37 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

They act like they weren't in League One a few years ago.

they think they the Drake of football / no trust from Young Metro

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Throughout the game they chanted you don't know what your dog g and your getting sacked in the morning, then booed him when he did his lap of honour 

they finished best of the rest, granted they dropped one spot on last season but that is Everton natural position just Martinez hadnt a clue. I think its poor from the fans.

Austin and Gabbiadini both made good starts got injured and never regained momentum on the return, thats not managers fault. They have had a lot of shots in recent games

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i **** hate utd at the best of times and this is an awful utd team

Looking at my he lineup and they should score far more than they do, if Jose let them play with the hand brake off.

Utd are **** boring. Ajax look a good side, play some nice football around the area, and can definitely see Traore scoring - looks a live wire.

Unfortunately an early Man Utd goal was the worst thing that could happen in the entertainment stakes.

Only one team playing football here - as usual, it's not Mourinho's £300m+ value team, though.  Deflected goal -> shove 10 men behind the ball and see it out.  Utter tripe.

(Also, **** any manager who doesn't celebrate taking the lead in a European final.)

• Like 3

United may be boring, but it seems like they will win the Europa league regardless how nice their football look. 

If Bruce got us promoted with boring football, I don't think we would complain. 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

think the PL pace and strength is showing vs a young ajax team

Ajax don't have the resources of most teams in this competition.  They've done incredibly well to get to the final.  Dutch football, unfortunately, is poor.  Apparently their team cost £40m.

Â