Football Kits 2017/8

villa4europe

21 hours ago, villa4europe said:

giphy.gif

Ooh no.  Don't like those fading kind of tops.  Looks like a generic T-shirt or local club template where you stick your own bits on aftermarket. 

The home in Claret and Blue could look pretty nice, although Macron tried similar and I don't think they pulled it off. But, you know, this isn't Macron.

FFP has kind of impacted my interest in it, seeing Everton with a horrible kit with some Kenyan betting company no ones ever heard of as a sponsor but knowing they're paying them ridiculous amounts of cash for the privilege, Man City with a £10m a year sleeve sponsor, Nike and adidas paying clubs hundreds of millions and using templates and knowing the clubs then charge the fans £60 a shirt

same as everything the money has ruined it, the price goes up but the quality is going down

i do like random foreign kits though and wish I could get my hands on them, boca is usually one, so are pumas I think in Mexico 

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

i do like random foreign kits though and wish I could get my hands on them, boca is usually one, so are pumas I think in Mexico 

Have you heard of this internet thing the kids are raving about, I think it might catch on you know ;)

I agree on the rest of your post.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

New Spurs kits look nice, especially the away.

Tottenham_Home_-_Harry_Kane_hd_16001.jpg

Tottenham_Hotspur_-_Away_-_Group_Image_h

Looks like every other Nike kit of the past 2 years ditto Chelsea's new one.