Other Transfers and Rumours Summer 2017

Villaphan04

Atlético have had their summer transfer ban upheld.  That might make a balls of United's Griezmann approach.

Atlético have said :

The ruling is unfair

csd.gif

Stoke entering the over 35 league next season...signed Darren Fletcher.

Is Mark Hughes losing the plot again or what.

Glen johnson 32

Geoff cameron 31

Shawcross 30

Whelan 33

Fletcher 32

Walters 33

Charlie Adam 31

Crouch 36

All regular players for the Dads army. Think they're going to seriously struggle next season given how they were playing end of season. Money seems to have dried up.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Stoke just like West Brom get to 40 points or a safe position and dont care 

13 teams in the Premier League start the season with those goals. 

• Like 2

On 01/06/2017 at 00:31, mikeyp102 said:

City and Liverpool supposedly offering 50m and 180k a week for van dyck.. crazy money if true

Over £200m a month. You're right, that's mental. 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2017 at 07:20, villa89 said:

There's no guarantee they'll do that. Pep's inability to get his teams defending well could cost him. It's not Barcelona or Bayern where 90% of your league games aren't competitive.

And how we will LOL when he screws it up again.

On 5/29/2017 at 14:16, Dr_Pangloss said:

Agree in principle but Hart isn't a top 4 quality keeper at all.

I think he's good enough for a top 10 in the PL & he will be for the next 5 years (he's 30 now.)

Interesting how Pep has ostracized him.
By all accounts in the dressing room Hart is a typical loud English "gee 'em up" type ala Terry Butcher. Maybe that threatens Peppy.

On 5/31/2017 at 09:21, TrentVilla said:

There is also a deliberate policy by Munich to damage their rival, in a similar way to City initially targeted us and then Arsenal.

And then they finally helped to put us out of misery in part by taking Delph off our hands.

7 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I think he's good enough for a top 10 in the PL & he will be for the next 5 years (he's 30 now.)

Interesting how Pep has ostracized him.
By all accounts in the dressing room Hart is a typical loud English "gee 'em up" type ala Terry Butcher. Maybe that threatens Peppy.

yes but Terry Butcher doesnt make a bucketload of mistakes after he did that

He was pumped in the Euros and was absolute terrible. Butland(if fit) and Forster should be ahead of him for England probably even Ben Foster as well

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

yes but Terry Butcher doesnt make a bucketload of mistakes after he did that

He was pumped in the Euros and was absolute terrible. Butland(if fit) and Forster should be ahead of him for England probably even Ben Foster as well

He doesn't strike me as the sharpest knife in the draw. I cringed at the Euros when he was screaming in the tunnel, just showed a scared little boy putting on an act.

Going back a few years his behaviour in the penalty shootout against Italy was laughable too. Looking back, it makes me chuckle watching Pirlo put him on his arse.

I wouldn't, dont get me wrong when mane was out they looked shitter but salah for £35m is not the answer to Liverpools problems, they've got 4/5 positions that are more important

plus then you throw in how he joined Chelsea over them, hardly played, got loaned out then ends up there 2 years later and for £20m more

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I wouldn't, dont get me wrong when mane was out they looked shitter but salah for £35m is not the answer to Liverpools problems, they've got 4/5 positions that are more important

plus then you throw in how he joined Chelsea over them, hardly played, got loaned out then ends up there 2 years later and for £20m more

Chelsea were also happy to ship out Kevin De Bruyne, Juan Mata and Nemanja Matic. It doesn't mean they're not quality players. Salah has torn up Serie A,and has almost a 1-in-2 scoring record from a wide position, despite the disruption of AFCON. Would be a great signing imo.

• Like 1