Weekends Football 12/14 May/ Midweek Football 13/116 May

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Reading winning which is surprising fancied Fulham. They will be rivals for sure of they lose today

Unless their team gets cherry picked to death by premier league teams. 

8 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Both of these sides are so much better than us...

I thought keeping possession was a myth

I think the opposite to be honest. I think we have never really yet hot our potential yet. Both these sides have peaked. I think if we get in the habit of scoring goals we can really hurt a load of teams.

Fulham surprised me how poor they were in the play offs. They put so much effort to get there yet failed with a whimper. Congratulations reading. I'm now hoping Sheffield Wednesday get there 

Bannan is another who has really benefited from leaving us. He has really matured both as a player and a person and I doubt he'd have progressed as well if we kept him. Credit to him always was a very talented player and playing in the Championship has done him the world of good. Will be interesting to see whether he can make the step back up one day.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Bannan is another who has really benefited from leaving us. He has really matured both as a player and a person and I doubt he'd have progressed as well if we kept him. Credit to him always was a very talented player and playing in the Championship has done him the world of good. Will be interesting to see whether he can make the step back up one day.

Reminds me a lot how Whittingham prospered after leaving us.

20 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Yes its helpful when you get a manager that believes in you. 

18 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Reminds me a lot how Whittingham prospered after leaving us.

Can I just add we were actually half decent at those times, in premier league and both have progressed at a lower level? 

Come on Wednesday don't lose this!!

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Can I just add we were actually half decent at those times, in premier league and both have progressed at a lower level? 

Come on Wednesday don't lose this!!

You had to, didn't ya?

Wow, mourinho really has turned manure into a steaming bag of negative crap!

what an awful game tonight. 

Southampton play some nice football under puell. I don't get why they want to replace him.

currently, they're 2nd best of the rest behind Everton in the league. What more can they achieve/expect!?!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Wow, mourinho really has turned manure into a steaming bag of negative crap!

what an awful game tonight. 

Southampton play some nice football under puell. I don't get why they want to replace him.

currently, they're 2nd best of the rest behind Everton in the league. What more can they achieve/expect!?!

also robbed in a Wembley final. Cant see why myself but Sky media have been gunning for him since start of season 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

also robbed in a Wembley final. Cant see why myself but Sky media have been gunning for him since start of season 

Fair play to Puell, Saints outplayed manure in all areas of the park tonight.

romero actually pulled off a handful of decent saves but can't recall Forster having to do anything other than the odd goal kick!

Â