Kidderminster Harriers a 12th July 19:45

limpid

First big friendly announced...

WE'RE pleased to confirm that Championship giants Aston Villa are to be just one of a host of big names to visit Aggborough this coming pre-season.

Plans are already well underway for a big schedule of games for the 2017 summer schedule and we're pleased to be welcoming the men from Villa Park to Worcestershire.

The game will take place on Wednesday night, 12th July 2017 at 7:45pm.

Admission for the game will be £12 adults, £6 concessions and £1 U16s.

http://www.harriers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/aston-villa-to-visit-harriers-for-pre-season-friendly-at-aggborough-3654358.aspx

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2017 at 11:49, villa4europe said:

ill be there, hopefully in the away end too, been there probably 100+ times and never done the away end 

How do you get away tickets for this fixture? I'd be interested in going if it's possible. 

Ticket Info 

Will be pay on the gate. Please go to the East Stand if you want to sit... & the South Stand if you wish to stand.

The capacity is 3,500 for away fans.

Adults: £12
Over 60, 16-18 year olds: £6
U16's: £1

Did Telford last summer, I'd guess a couple of hundred did so unless they announce terry playing beforehand I'd guess that game might be a bit quieter 

they did it last year but playing stourport and had an hour in between the games, the better team played at Telford but it was still good to see the likes of RHM and petrov at stourport 

I wonder if JT will make his debut here. 

Rather a different start to a season for him, Kiddy instead of some massive tournament in China or America playing Barcelona or summat. 

• Like 1

Kiddy are playing Derby tonight as well as us tomorrow. They've lost the majority of their star performers from last season to league or National League teams. They've brought in a few players, but they're down to bare bones without 2 pennies to run together. 

Eustace did a cracking job last season, and were unlucky not to get promoted. 

I'm looking forward to seeing Villa at Aggborough for the first time in a long time!

On 28/06/2017 at 20:45, andykeenan said:

Ticket Info 

Will be pay on the gate. Please go to the East Stand if you want to sit... & the South Stand if you wish to stand.

The capacity is 3,500 for away fans.

Adults: £12
Over 60, 16-18 year olds: £6
U16's: £1

According to their site the South Stand will not be open.

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Seemingly this

571dd958cd8d825981c5b660a5233570.png

Just a little unsure on whether Khalid Abdo can play on the right.

Unless abdo plays more centrally behind the two strikers (and in the hole - cue mick McCarthy gif!)

Just now, theboyangel said:

Unless abdo plays more centrally behind the two strikers (and in the hole - cue mick McCarthy gif!)

Possibly.  I have him specifically as a centre mid, so it looks less likely to be a straight 4-4-2 given the personnel.

• Like 1

Â