Weekend Football 5/7 May. Midweek Football 8/11 May

andykeenan

Yes they got the job done but they hung on for most of the 2nd half. Very negative! . Hope Ajax beat them in the final but cant see it.  Too naïve.

Edited by PaulC

What an awful footballer Guidetti is, should have put Celta through there (and that was about his 3rd or 4th great chance of the night)

Let Mourinho off the hook. I hope Ajax smash them.

A guess a 1-1 draw ranks up there with the best results in Uniteds history wh José. 

Watched the last half hour, Utd were on the ropes at times, guidetti should have got a couple, think the red card stoppage actually killed momentum

the play acting by Utd was horrific, mainly ander, embarrassing 

Talk about passing the buck from Beaveau, he really has to shoot there but squares the ball 100mph at Guidetti.

No idea what happened with the reds either....they score a goal, Man. United bring on Rooney and suddenly there's a mass brawl in the centre circle from kick off?!

Odd ending to the game.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Why were West Brom belting out that Chelsea song right before kick off?

the liquidator?

i think them and wolves do it, wolves sing **** off west brom we're wolves to it

sounds like chelsea fans in the home end getting a slap

42 minutes ago, Genie said:

Tomorrow on Talksport:

"Why are Chelsea so small time going so crazy over a goal at WBA"

I bet the other guy on the show will have the opposite view so callers can call in to not only agree with him but disagree with the other.

Â