Champions League Semi Final 2nd leg 

Juventus V Monaco Agg 2-0 BT Sport 2

Wednesday

Champions League Semi Final 2nd leg 

Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid Agg 0-3 BT Sport 2

Thursday

Europa League Semi Final 2nd leg 

Man Utd v Celta Vigo Agg 1-0 BT Sport 2 

Ah sure why not.  A little Friday evening treble of Spurs (need to win) @ Wet Spam, Kaiserslautern (need to win) v St. Pauli & Hannover (need to win) @ Hi-de-hi :thumb: @ 11/2

2 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Spurs have been shit tonight particularly Eriksen.  Shame would have liked the title chase to go to the wire.

Tottenham are struggling with the extremely narrow pitch at the Olympic Stadium, I have seen it several times earlier this season. Spurs are really good at exploiting the wings and turning sides with longs balls to charging full backs, but at this stadium it's virtually impossible as there is no space. Just look at the distance between the sideline and the box, it's like 10 yards. Ruins the game really, shouldn't even be allowed to have this format.

Spurs are now out of the title race they in fact never really were part of, just like last season.

5 hours ago, BOF said:

Ah sure why not.  A little Friday evening treble of Spurs (need to win) @ Wet Spam, Kaiserslautern (need to win) v St. Pauli & Hannover (need to win) @ Hi-de-hi :thumb: @ 11/2

Ouch 1/3 

• Like 1

Title to Chelsea then 

Shame spurs couldn't keep the pressure on them and drag it out for a few games more.

What an utterly dull season of the premier league. 

Not just because we're not in it this year but most of the weekly fixtures are just not enticing. I mean Hull vs Boro, Swansea vs Bournemouth and the like.

Football is killing itself by drowning in the money machine its created. 

The media only care about 5-6 teams, which has a knock on effect for players and agents only eyeing those 5-6 teams and when someone like Jesse lindgard gets 100k a week at manure, is it any wonder why the best players in the teams that sky ignore show no loyalty and head for the gravy train by any means? 

I love the game of football but hate so many things about it. 

• Like 2

Pressure on. Spurs lose.

They've had a great season but their away form isn't good enough. They are where they are through their amazing home form, which they will struggle to replicate next season at Wembley. They are still a few players short. 

15 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Spurs have been shit tonight particularly Eriksen.  Shame would have liked the title chase to go to the wire.

typical, I just signed him for my fantasy football team

19 hours ago, Papillon said:

Tottenham are struggling with the extremely narrow pitch at the Olympic Stadium, I have seen it several times earlier this season. Spurs are really good at exploiting the wings and turning sides with longs balls to charging full backs, but at this stadium it's virtually impossible as there is no space. Just look at the distance between the sideline and the box, it's like 10 yards. Ruins the game really, shouldn't even be allowed to have this format.

Spurs are now out of the title race they in fact never really were part of, just like last season.

Isn't that just the camera angle, I assume the pitch there was massive due to the ease in which all the top sides before Spurs have won. Man. City have had field days there, they probably wouldn't mind playing their home games there instead of the Etihad!

It's certainly a lot bigger than Upton Park which is one of the reasons West Ham have struggled there.

20 hours ago, Papillon said:

Um. PL pitch sizes have been required to conform to the 105m x 68m standard for several years now, unless the construction of the ground makes it physically impossible, thus ending up with a somewhat shorter and/or narrower pitch. (Stamford Bridge 103m x 67.5m, Selhurst Park 101 x 68m, Goodison Park 100.48 x 68 m, Anfield 101m x 68m.)

46 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Isn't that just the camera angle, I assume the pitch there was massive due to the ease in which all the top sides before Spurs have won. Man. City have had field days there, they probably wouldn't mind playing their home games there instead of the Etihad!

It's certainly a lot bigger than Upton Park which is one of the reasons West Ham have struggled there.

They might at that, but that's not due to the size of the pitch. The Etihad has the standard 105m x 68m pitch, and Upton Park also had a 105m x 68m pitch after the Premier League standardized the pitch size.

One more club in the PL this season to have an under-sized pitch: Spurs. 100m x 67m. 5m shorter, but just 1m narrower. I don't believe a difference of one meter in pitch width makes that much difference.

• Like 1

Â