Games streamed live overseas 2017/8!

On 23/05/2017 at 19:41, Czechlad said:

Is this confirmed that AVTV will show our matches live next season? I can only attend a handful of matches each year so this would be a godsend. 

Yes efl games will be streamed live next season overseas as long as they are not being televised live by sky  - not sure on the prices yet but this applies to all football league clubs.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So you just need a vpn service to appear to be abroad, and for the sky televised games you know where you can get those from. As long as all the villa games are being televised somewhere then they will be available im sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

This is amazing news. The most frustrating thing last season was seeing only like 30-40% of the games. For example, I barely know how our new signings like Lansbury and Hourihane play.

You really didn't miss anything with our new signings from January. 

Part of my faith in getting promoted is knowing that Lansbury, hourihane and Hogan just can't be worse. 

34 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Well this is just going to drive attendances down unless they make tickets £10-20 and I can't see that happening anytime soon.

How? Doubt too many people from overseas are regulars at any of the grounds

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

You think people in the UK won't be able to work out how to get round that? 

12 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

I could appear to be browsing from Vietnam in a matter of seconds ...

Edited by blandy
edited by mods removing technical content

I'm not sure it'll drive down attendances. If i can't get to (because of work) or can't afford it that week I can't go to Villa park. I'd love to be able to pay £5-10 to watch it on TV. 

If I'm off work and have the cash, I'm not going to choose to stay home  and watch on TV rather than go to the ground. It gIves those of us who can't get there in time /don't have the cash /aren't in the country that week the chance to follow the villa. And iit'll bring some cash into the club. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Derryvillan said:

I saw on Facebook that Tony said on Twitter our preseason games will be live on Youtube.Apologies if this was announced elsewhere.

What do Snapchat, Instagram, Bebo, MySpace and Shaft Bible have to say about this? 

Edited by Wezbid

• 3 weeks later...

So iFollow (for the 8 or so Championship clubs thst have signed on to it) is up and running. Does anyone have any further info about the supposed AVTV international live games streaming service? Seems all quite on the Western front with only about a week to go 'til the first match.

I'm going to be in Turkey for 3 games after Hull & Colchester, would be ace if there was a pay per match feature. Can't believe nothings been announced with the season opener just 1 week away. 

16 hours ago, Chewie said:

So iFollow (for the 8 or so Championship clubs thst have signed on to it) is up and running. Does anyone have any further info about the supposed AVTV international live games streaming service? Seems all quite on the Western front with only about a week to go 'til the first match.

I thought Villa said they were going to scrap AVTV. So it might not happen at all.

just throwing out a big boooooooo from over here in Northern Ireland. A game being streamed/ televised or not does not affect my attendance at Villa Park. The Irish Sea does. Stupid Sky Sports and their stupid rules

8 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

just throwing out a big boooooooo from over here in Northern Ireland. A game being streamed/ televised or not does not affect my attendance at Villa Park. The Irish Sea does. Stupid Sky Sports and their stupid rules

The rules are from the FA / FL, not Sky.

Â