Tablet data deals

Dodgyknees

I'm a Three customer with my mobile (no issues with that) but I am looking to find a good deal for my tablet. I need a new data sim for it (Nano fwiw) and am looking for something which offers me good data. I'll be using it on the go for communications (twitter, email, Imessage and other things) and also for when I go on holiday so I have the ability to plan my day and more. There are numerous other ways... spotify, occasional file downloads such as books...blah blah,  but I estimate I will need 6gb+ in data.

Anybody here got any suggestions?

InbeforetheLimpid I have ordered a GiffGaff sim to have a look at how quick that is. 

And I don't like o2, it is crap on the Island.

Edited by DK82

59 minutes ago, DK82 said:

InbeforetheLimpid I have ordered a GiffGaff sim to have a look at how quick that is. 

I've not recommended GiffGaff for quite a while now. You mention "quick", but that wasn't in your list of requirements :)

Is tethering from your three handset not a good fit for you? You can't tether when roaming, but most hotels have wifi nowadays. I think I get 16GB for £19 from three.

27 minutes ago, limpid said:

I've not recommended GiffGaff for quite a while now. You mention "quick", but that wasn't in your list of requirements :)

Is tethering from your three handset not a good fit for you? You can't tether when roaming, but most hotels have wifi nowadays. I think I get 16GB for £19 from three.

Rather not suck the battery life from my phone, want to keep that in my pocket and use it for photos. The tablet would be used for the hard work (and all of the above). My current contract with Three is 8gb of data but I have been going through that like Jordan through a football team. 

Anybody have experience with EE?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DK82 said:

And I don't like o2, it is crap on the Island.

GiffGaff uses the O2 network.

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2

On 30/04/2017 at 17:13, DK82 said:

Rather not suck the battery life from my phone, want to keep that in my pocket and use it for photos. The tablet would be used for the hard work (and all of the above). My current contract with Three is 8gb of data but I have been going through that like Jordan through a football team. 

Anybody have experience with EE?

I have EE sim, 16gb for £18pm and can use abroad (EU)

If anyone who is a minimal user and needs a low use sim or wants to try Three they offer a data only sim which gives you only 200mb of data but its free every month (no top-up required)

Google "three 200mb data sim" will give you a link

• Like 3

On 08/05/2017 at 12:11, mykeyb said:

If anyone who is a minimal user and needs a low use sim or wants to try Three they offer a data only sim which gives you only 200mb of data but its free every month (no top-up required)

Google "three 200mb data sim" will give you a link

That looks perfect, not sure how I missed that (I am on Three!).

Â