2005/2006 season

CockneyVilla

Where do you think We will finish this coming season????  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think We will finish this coming season????

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th
    • 8th
    • 9th
    • 10th or lower..

I reckon we will get europe.Too many players have had a bad season and will want to improve drastically. One JPA will come back to his best with about 20 goals and Berger to hit a few stunners.The Back four is due a balanced look for a while. I reckon we`ll do an Everton...........

fingers, toes and eyes crossed. :o

So the 9th is either us, Man City or Big-spending Wigan.

I agree, and voted 9th myself, but outspent by Wigan! :shock: :shock:

Obviously everything massively depends on what happens this summer. If the season started tomorrow and assuming the full fitness of all the squad, I'd say we'd finish around 13th...

Hmm,i fear 10th or lower with the current question marks over the much needed signings with doug in sickbay.

I hoping with some consistantcy 5th/6th!

Oh,does anybody know when the club bring out the new squad numbers for next season?

above us i would expect to see:

Chelsea, ManUre, Arse, Liverpool, Spurs, Boro.

So, for me, dependant upon injuries and any signings, i can foresee anywhere from 7th to say 15th or so. :wink:

Evernot had a bizzare season and may also be distracted somewhat byt he CL before they get knoced out, which in turn could effect their results ....

Notlob - don't know what to expect. Could finish 7th, could finish 17th.

Citeh: had a good run of results towards the end of last season under Psycho Pearce. But they have no money to spend and have 1 quality player in SWP, and 1 less if they sell Distin to us :roll: . Mid table for them, I would say.

Chartlon - always there or thereabouts in mid table.

I'd lump us in with this midtable bunch ........ sadly now already being left behind by the 2nd teir of Spurs and Boro.

EDITED: sorry - forgot about barcodes - going nowhere under Sourness - midtable finish.

Â