Villa fans harassing two people on a train

magnkarl

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

They're acting like utter twunts but i'd imagine the people involved would have rather have just forgotten about it and not had their faces plastered all over newspapers. I'm sure they're embarrassed enough.

I'm amazed this hasn't gone to a Major Crimes Unit.

5 hours ago, magnkarl said:

My original point still stands. If anyone know any of the halfwits "bantering" in this video I'd like to know their names please. I presume a conversation with someone who is confrontative back would be quite sobering considering they're all drunk and behaving like a pack of amoebas. You don't even need to reply to this thread, just PM me their names so that the people involved can report them to the authorities for nicking their purse and throwing it out onto the platform.

tumblr_lit5wdB6j21qcfba3o1_500.gif

• Like 1

On 4/26/2017 at 21:31, Brumerican said:

It's not my opinion.  It's a scientific fact . 

If I were on a train and saw a Villa fan punching a baby in the face and another Villa fan sat in the corner  reading The Mail . I'd be more ashamed about the Mail reader.  

Can you explain how that is a scientific fact? I dont like the daily mail but that statement is ridiculous

Your second part is just absolutely pathetic, so you rather support a child beater more than someone reads the Mail? Bow your head in shame.   

Edited by Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Can you explain how that is a scientific fact? I dont like the daily mail but that statement is ridiculous

Your second part is just absolutely pathetic, so you rather support a child beater more than someone reads the Mail? Bow your head in shame.   

Babies are annoying though . You telling me you've never chinned a baby ?  Everyone has at some point. 

• Like 2

Just now, Brumerican said:

Babies are annoying though . You telling me you've never chinned a baby ?  Everyone has at some point. 

I would probably say jokes of that nature are not really acceptable, when you see the abuse that goes on with kids these days this kind of thing is not funny.

Beating kids is a real issue in today's society therefore I would refrain from making jokes like that. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I would probably say jokes of that nature are not really acceptable, when you see the abuse that goes on with kids these days this kind of thing is not funny.

Beating kids is a real issue in today's society therefore I would refrain from making jokes like that. 

There's no subject I wouldn't joke about . 

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I love ya Dem

• Like 2

On 4/26/2017 at 22:14, nnock1984 said:

Scum, quite simply! Puts me off going to the football! 

When I read about it, I have to say it completely put me off reading for life.

Â