Match Thread: Villa v SHA

limpid

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Sounds absolute garbage to be fair. 

As much as I hate the OTT opinions/reactions of some on here I am warming to peoples perceptions that Bruce will not get us playing to a standard required for promotion next season........ 

Too negative for me - he has quality creative players now but they are leashed - why buy them if you are going to shackle them .

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Marc Albrighton is currently sitting in the stand, could we do the old Sunday league trick and bring on a ringer?

So is dean smith.  Wonder if he'd go into the dressing room at half time and let bruce sit in the stand.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

No Kodjia no goals. Bruce has made us tighter at the back but worse going forward than we were under RDM

He's bought good players in but not a clue  how to use them - get hourihane on as he's far more creative .

I don't know why I get so excited the night before any Villa game, when I know full well we will only create 2 chances a game and play extremely dull defensive football.

• Like 1

Just now, DK82 said:

His type of game should be every game. Not when he feels up to it.

Thats not the point though is it?

But ok.

I was talking about his attributes as well as record but I can't be assed getting into a pointless Gabby argument right now.

1 minute ago, HeyAnty said:

Too big a club for Bruce. End of.

Not quite sure i subscribe to the "too big a club for him " line. He's just very very tactically flawed as a coach. No ideas, no creativity..we are on a hiding to nothing if we stick with this lad next year.