Weekends Football 21/23 April/Midweek Football 25/26 April

andykeenan

I think that's two bad refereeing decisions.

Son "making a poor decision", as the commentators keep calling it, doesn't mean it's a foul. Moses dived over Son. Not a penalty.

On the other hand, Lloris was very, very lucky there.

That for me is where video refs won't work, they won't overturn that, you've got 2 commentators and 4 blokes in the studio all saying all day pen, Moses knows exactly what he's doing, that's how bad sons "tackle" was, he went to ground so early you could see the cogs turning, the touch round him is very deliberate, not sure if he actually touched him, Moses was on his way down before he got there

Just now, coda said:

Strength in depth

100% this. 

Spurs have been fantastic all season and deserve huge credit, but being able to bring Costa and Hazard of the bench shows that Chelsea are still miles ahead of Spurs, in spite of the points difference in the league. 

I only caught the second half, why was Costa and Hazard left on the bench? 

Conte is a clever sod isn't he? To put it context, and to further expand on the topic of strength in depth. What Conte did today would be like Spurs starting the game without Kane and Ali. Bold move that paid off. 

i personally think willian is a really underrated brilliant player him coming in for hazard well he'd stroll in to most teams in the league anyway, batshauyi however you spell his name will be lucky to see his contract out, ake for cahill reminded me of when chelsea played i think liverpool in the slippy g game they played a young kid who was normally out on loan called kalas at the back and he looked pretty good, ake at 22 and loands at watford and bournemouth is a decent enough player

maybe rode their luck at times because to be fair to them spurs had some good spells but what does that say for the league? we can beat you with our best players on the bench

agree thats probably the best game ive seen at wembley, including england games, obviously excluding our semi final

Wonder how long it will take the FA to overturn the result and hand it to Spurs?

I mean, with 63% possession for Spurs. 13 shots to Chelsea's 8, and 11 corners to 1, there's no way in which Chelsea could be regarded as actually winning that match.

• Like 1

Â