Weekends Football 21/23 April/Midweek Football 25/26 April

andykeenan

22 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Wonder how long it will take the FA to overturn the result and hand it to Spurs?

I mean, with 63% possession for Spurs. 13 shots to Chelsea's 8, and 11 corners to 1, there's no way in which Chelsea could be regarded as actually winning that match.

is that you jermaine jenas?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Only just watched the Chelsea spurs highlights

looked like cracking game, but **** sake how was that Moses dive a Penalty 

I was surprised by the unanimous agreement between the pundits and commentators that it was, and worse was that their reasoning was that although Moses was already going down, it was a silly decision from Son to slide in. Literally admitting that Moses had started to dive before a challenge where there was no contact and still believing it should be a penalty.

• Like 1

I thought Chelsea deserved to win today. Matic with probably the best goal Wembley has seen not just the new one. 

Was a definite penalty, even if no contact Son was stupid to make a challenge like that and was asking for it

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

I thought Chelsea deserved to win today. Matic with probably the best goal Wembley has seen not just the new one. 

Was a definite penalty, even if no contact Son was stupid to make a challenge like that and was asking for it

that doesn't make it a penalty

• Like 1

Â