Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ender4

General Election 2017

Recommended Posts

Just as an aside, can we add the word "snowflake" to the title of the Labour Party thread?

I wannabe a delicate little snowflake too. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Just as an aside, can we add the word "snowflake" to the title of the Labour Party thread?

I wannabe a delicate little snowflake too. 

of course you can be a snowflake, next time you see utter crap, lies or grossly misleading posts or information, just take the time to point out the errors of whats being said, that seems the usual situation where the term snowflake is used the most

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where does the term 'snowflake' even derive from?  It bears no relevance and it pisses me right off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Where does the term 'snowflake' even derive from?  It bears no relevance and it pisses me right off.

Fight Club. Supposedly.

You are not a unique and precious snowflake.

Or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

Just as an aside, can we add the word "snowflake" to the title of the Labour Party thread?

I wannabe a delicate little snowflake too. 

I think "white knight" would be more accurate.

The role of the white knight is to protect snowflakes from being exposed to opinions that hurt their feelings.

They are usually lefties who join the 'me too' flash-mob when a subject known to trigger snowflakes is aired.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MakemineVanilla said:

I think "white knight" would be more accurate.

The role of the white knight is to protect snowflakes from being exposed to opinions that hurt their feelings.

They are usually lefties who join the 'me too' flash-mob when a subject known to trigger snowflakes is aired.

And the opposite of the snowflake is a golden shower, the sort who piss themselves at every opportunity. Literally and figuratively. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will try get a pic of the large 'Vote Corbyn' mural that's appeared outside Clapham Junction.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think last night in Manchester will swing it for the Tories. They are perceived as the tougher option in this sort of situation, and all the "Corbyn is weak" memes will do the damage. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't say it would swing it, they didn't really need it to swing... It will kill Labour stone dead though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I think last night in Manchester will swing it for the Tories. They are perceived as the tougher option in this sort of situation, and all the "Corbyn is weak" memes will do the damage. 

Oh they will play on this, absolutely. Which apparently is strength... So yeah, game over now. The Tories have a new toy. Absolutely no need for a manifesto now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I think last night in Manchester will swing it for the Tories. They are perceived as the tougher option in this sort of situation, and all the "Corbyn is weak" memes will do the damage. 

When people are scared, they lean further right, towards isolationism; more security. It's understandable.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

When people are scared, they lean further right, towards isolationism; more security. It's understandable.

Especially when that fear is manipulated by the nasty party. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It certainly couldn't have come at a worse time for Labour . . . right at the end of by far the Tories' worst day of the campaign, just as it looked like cracks were opening up. Now Labour will lose time and momentum, and yes the issue pretty clearly favours the Tories. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Especially with stuff like this.

I'm not suggesting the obvious conclusion for a minute, but this really couldn't have come at a better time for the Tories or a worse time for Labour. They had the Tories on the ropes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â