Joking apart

Bunn

Bree Chester Baker Taylor

Jedi

Lansbury Hourihane

Adomah                    Green

Hogan

Edited by Grasshopper

Definitely gonna lose now. Kodjia stupidity got himself sent off in a game the fans desperately wanted a victory. Let the fans down badly and failed to get his 20 goals.

Also Zola resigning only helps them. Gonna lose 1-0. 

Can SHA afford to play for a draw? I think how they approach the game will determine our tactics. I don't envisage us going out to tear them a new one, maybe just frustrate them into attacking and then nicking a win.

Small Heath might just be doomed if they get nothing from their visit to us on Sunday because I cannot see them getting anything from their final 2 games Huddersfield (h) and Bristol City (a). Before Zola decided to leave with his job not quite fully completed (he really deserves an invite to our end of season lap of appreciation doesn't he?) and we went into the game on the back of 2 defeats a home win looked the only possible outcome but now there is some lingering doubt and we really must prove that we want it as much as they do. 

Small Heath last beat us in the league in March 2005 (2-0) and they last won at Villa Park in December 2004 (2-1) during that same season. These are painful results to recall and they cannot be repeated on Sunday. Since then we have drawn 3 and won 6 of our league meetings. Overall we have 52 league and cup wins against them, 32 games have been drawn and they have won 38 which is 38 too many.

Nothing less than a win will be acceptable. We cannot afford to finish this season with another depressing run of results. A repeat of our 5-1 win of 2008 would be very nice but I will take any sort of win and I look forward to our chants of "We'll meet again" and "Going down with the Rotherham" on Sunday afternoon.   

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Redknapp ffs

Unbelievable that he is prepared to sink so low but even Sir Alf could not make them into a team. Harry has no transfer market to save him this time and has to pick from the same bunch of players that Zola did. He will do well to keep our score down to 3 on Sunday. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, John said:

Unbelievable that he is prepared to sink so low but even Sir Alf could not make them into a team. Harry has no transfer market to save him this time and has to pick from the same bunch of players that Zola did. He will do well to keep our score down to 3 on Sunday. 

the thing is John.

This is the kind of "happening" that will embarrass us, the "bounce" that will last one game, keep them in the division and give the scum fans something to tease us with

9 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

the thing is John.

This is the kind of "happening" that will embarrass us, the "bounce" that will last one game, keep them in the division and give the scum fans something to tease us with

That is was what concerned me for a very brief moment but I have decided to stay 99.999% positive until Sunday..;)

• Like 1

With candleface in this is bad news indeed. Add the fact no kodjia it's going a horrible and frustrating afternoon. Glad this is not on tv now.

And I won't be surprised if they win and it's the 3 points that keeps them up. No more bollocks 352 Bruce give the fans something to cheer about.