Ratings & Reactions: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

The players' names will be added to the poll when a mod gets chance.

Wanted to quote this from the match thread.

It may not be brilliant but the squad is still shit. Look at the team and bench, it desperate. That's 5 years of under investment, you don't turn that round over night nor by panicking.

If the squad we have is 'shit' for the championship, then we may as well give up. It's never going to be good enough.

Now, my R+R,

Bruce - shocking

Ref - shocking

Players - shocking

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Wanted to quote this from the match thread.

If the squad we have is 'shit' for the championship, then we may as well give up. It's never going to be good enough.

Now, my R+R,

Bruce - shocking

Ref - shocking

Players - shocking

I agree, we have now signed (allegedly) two the Championship's best midfielders and three of the Championship's best strikers

three premier league defenders, one premier league winger (ok maybe Adomah is more Championship).

and we are still play like a team who haven't a clue what they are doing

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 2

Fulham could've had about 6 or 7. It was so easy for them, simple one twos were ripping us apart. Not good at all. Bruce has ballsed it up massively with his subs the last 2 games, we take off our LB today and 60 second later that side of the pitch is wide open and Fulham score. Ridiculous.

Can't believe I'm worried for next week. 

• Like 2

Johnstone went down like a limp dick for their third but otherwise did well. Grealish was nowhere to be seen apart from a stunning goal. Jedinak seemed to be everywhere. The rest - meh.

I'm really unsure about Bruce managing us next season. He's had roughly 105 points to play for. If you get 2/3 of them we have 81 points and challenging. 2/3 is pretty much what you're needing to get out of this league and we will finish way off that. 

35 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Johnstone went down like a limp dick for their third but otherwise did well. Grealish was nowhere to be seen apart from a stunning goal. Jedinak seemed to be everywhere. The rest - meh.

I'm really unsure about Bruce managing us next season. He's had roughly 105 points to play for. If you get 2/3 of them we have 81 points and challenging. 2/3 is pretty much what you're needing to get out of this league and we will finish way off that. 

I thought  jedinak looked awful today personally and lost possession constantly.

Edited by Eastie

Awful again, although Kodjia hardly helped matters... harsh sending off but if you react like that you run the risk of walking.

Bruce's substitutions were again baffling, he seems to make changes without thinking about how the formation will work and then has to make another sub to resurrect it.

Gardner one of the only players to come out with any credit, worked hard and kept going till the end.

Grealish mostly absent bar his goal, Jedinak's passing is abysmal, Hogan makes all the right runs but no one see's them.

Sort it out Steve!

Who actually cares? I know I don't. Not anymore.  

Next week's so called "second city derby" will be played out between 2 awful, insignificant, embarrassing football clubs.  These really are sad times and I think it's looking like we may be spending a few years in this terrible league. 

• Like 3

Ladies & Gentlemen of the forum, this is as good as it gets.

Take away the red card and the Fulham goals and we would have won by another piece of individual magic. Even if we keep a multitude of clean sheets next season relying on 2 players capable of magic and goals from set-pieces we WONT make top2 and IF we get in the playoffs we WONT get the better of 2 of the top 6 teams in the league in the playoffs

BRUCE OUT

• Like 3

Â