Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It absolutely, 100% will not get rescinded. Just watch the replay. 

I still don't think he actually kicked him. But I can see why the ref would think he did. The player is in absolutely no pain when the leg touches. He's swung his leg and stopped all motion as it makes contact. Highly stupid though. 

Interestingly sky said he was sent off for a stamp. There was 100%no stamp. Can you get a card rescinded if the offence was not the one the card was officially produced for? 

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

Travelling on a train along the South Coast so only following this i the interweb.

I keep reading on here how poor we are, how we are being slaughtered etc. but we have gone in at half time just 0-1 down having had our main scorer sent off after 20 mins.

so it doesn't feel like we're being slaughtered.

Very, very fortunate to be 1-0 down.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

If that's a red for a "stamp" then has to be rescinded simple as that

That was a very soft red. Fredericks was a blatant red and he did not even get a booking 

A kick out in retaliation is a red card just the same as a stamp is a red card .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

If we appeal, they'll take one look at it, see he should have been off anyway even if it wans't a stamp, and we'll be lucky if they don't extend the ban.

The thing is sky confirmed is he was sent off for a stamp  it that wasn't a stamp so technically they made a error which means card should be rescinded.

By the way I can't believe Bruce has not made a change. So frustrating

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

The thing is sky confirmed is he was sent off for a stamp  it that wasn't a stamp so technically they made a error which means card should be rescinded.

By the way I can't believe Bruce has not made a change. So frustrating

Bruce will no doubt correctly say kodija deserved it but both should have gone 

7 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

How long has the Fulham manager been there?

I would expect to see some kind of pattern, style, method whatever you want to call it, nothing, nada.........What do they do on the training pitch?

Depends what you inherited in terms of players and how much disruption the clubs have had in failed attempts of managers.