Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think he is taking a final look at a few who will be moving out.....let's be fair, it featured a lot of our second tier players.

If he doesn't know now who he use then he is more clueless than I gave him credit for.

What has he learned from putting Hutton on before RHM

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I'm bemused as to why you would change to 3-5-2 with 24 hours between games. Seems like a recipe for disaster & it was.

Maybe he just wanted to take Amavi off from LB and couldn't think of anything else. Pretty much like I thought. :)

3 minutes ago, DoubtGin said:

bruce out

Who has the appetite for more change? No one.

It may not be brilliant but the squad is still shit. Look at the team and bench, it desperate. That's 5 years of under investment, you don't turn that round over night nor by panicking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I'm bemused as to why you would change to 3-5-2 with 24 hours between games. Seems like a recipe for disaster & it was.

But but Bruce knows what he is doing, he is just making sure the crap players are as bad as he thought......

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

Who has the appetite for more change? No one.

It may not be brilliant but the squad is still shit. Look at the team and bench, it desperate. That's 5 years of under investment, you don't turn that round over night nor by panicking.

sorry but if you're shit you do 2 things, organised and full of running

bruce has done neither

we're clueless, i dont see a single redeeming feature in bruce after 6 months in charge