Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I really like Hogan - his movement is great. We need an intelligent player who can pass the **** ball.

I agree about Hogan. Who knows if we'll ever be able to make use of it.

4 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Hahaha, I think Jedinak is last player you want springing a counter attack. Completely killed it :(

He reminds me of my wife's horse at the national...I'll let you figure out where he finished.

It shouldn't be this way but the ref is always going to favour a team who has something to play for rather than a team on the beach. Gets it wrong for them and it could ruin their chances, gets it wrong for us? No problem.

Edited by NottingVilla

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

We go forward in slow motion. 

Run forwards, stop, lay the ball back. 

Rinse and repeat. Under no circumstances try and take anyone on and get round them. 

We might as well not bother playing our last 3 games, especially now Kodjia is done we aren't winning any of them. 

That was terrible but I didn't expect anything else. I'm getting so fed up with our midfielders not passing the ball to Hogan though.

Just now, AVTuco said:

I agree about Hogan. Who knows if we'll ever be able to make use of it.

My fear is we won't use him properly, he'll get slip out of favor, move to someone else and be fantastic. (Once he's with a manger who knows how to use him.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Grealish getting skinned again and then he just skips around looking half arsed.

The bloke is rubbish. Will never make it. 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The referee 1-0 villa 

This ref needs investigating. Corrupt referring at it's best

Not really, we've been **** awful, the red card is just part of it, mentally we aren't at the races today, Fulham could have had more

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Team selection was wrong yet again - once  saw the line up I felt  we were on a hiding to nothing.

Damn right mate. Bruce really starting to lose me. Awful first half from the Villa.

Just now, sidcow said:

Run forwards, stop, lay the ball back. 

Rinse and repeat. Under no circumstances try and take anyone on and get round them. 

It's been like that for the last 5 or 6 years. Terrible footballing side who don't have the bite teams like stoke used to have to play ugly football.