Pre match thread

theboyangel

8 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

You'd like to hope after Saturday Bacuna and Amavi won't play, but I won't hold my breathe. 

Hopefully we'll see a few new faces in to freshen it up

Not sure who the new faces will be as our squad is a little thin in some key areas so IMO not may options.

58 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Easy defeat. We have nothing to play for and appeared to have given up on our season in limp dick fashion on Saturday. 

3-0 Fulham. Roll on summer

Which parts of Saturdays game gave you that view .

Im interested because IMO it was a wholehearted performance marred by two individual errors, which is, of course, drastically different to how you saw it !

14 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Well if green is injured I wouldn't mind seeing another of the youth on the wing. 

Who ?

From the reserve games I've watched we have nobody ready, I'd be interested to know who you'd put in ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Who ?

From the reserve games I've watched we have nobody ready, I'd be interested to know who you'd put in ?

I've never seen the reserves so you'd probably know better, wasn't the likes of Blackett Taylor on the bench recently?

Just want to see Danger do the business, if l'm honest. The run-in may be more beneficial to Bruce in reaffirming those areas we need building on during close season.

There is only one game that matters now!

If I can stay awake long enough I can actually follow this game. Do I drink more or have a coffee or go lie down?

If I watch the game then we have no hope. The last time I saw Villa win was August 2015. 

8 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

If I can stay awake long enough I can actually follow this game. Do I drink more or have a coffee or go lie down?

If I watch the game then we have no hope. The last time I saw Villa win was August 2015. 

These days a lie down trumps any villa performance. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

These days a lie down trumps any villa performance. 

A lot of the time, a Villa performance is a lie down.

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

I've never seen the reserves so you'd probably know better, wasn't the likes of Blackett Taylor on the bench recently?

Yes he came on late v Huddersfield too.

I can't say he has stood out - has had his moments, could push on, but seems more suited on the right and I'm not sure he's even close to being ready for a full debut.

Its kind of why I asked, as I don't see any really obvious candidates, and certainly don't think they should get game time for the he'll of it !