Match Thread: Villa v Reading

limpid

10 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

More to play for.

their players still have the play offs to secure whilst ours have little to play for.

Do we play anyone in our remaining games who doesn't have anything to play for, could be a painful end to an average season

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

Do we play anyone in our remaining games who doesn't have anything to play for, could be a painful end to an average season

Good point.

fulham have play off chances

small Heath and Blackburn relegation worries

brighton should be promoted so the least riding on that match

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Not if it is consistently happening everytime we come up against a top 6 team...along with the players we have compared to most teams in this division.

That is a fundemental FLAW.

Its not consistently happening though is it?

I cant be bothered to check, but off the top of my head we have beaten Wednesday, Norwich, got draws against Huddersfield, Brighton and Newcastle, not to mention beating Reading in the reverse fixture. 

You're just making things up to suit your argument. 

Surprised more people aren't blaming our possession and passing that's been much better today?

Surely that's why we are losing, the ball is our enemy.

Never forget.

Sounds like we've committed suicide a bit but still, we haven't had long spells where we've dominated this from what I've heard anyway. We've had a lot of chances in the second half but it's not like Reading have been stopped from playing...