Our match is on Saturday because ...

BOF

5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

God's only son was tortured in public and then killed on a cross. It's not a time for jokes. 

Any other good nursery rhymes. Sorry but being schooled religiously I have no time for religion at all. Before I start a rant, I have no problems the club looking after locals. 

3 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Any other good nursery rhymes. Sorry but being schooled religiously I have no time for religion at all. Before I start a rant, I have no problems the club looking after locals. 

Nursery rhyme ?

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Nursery rhyme ?

The Bible is full of them

And I'll leave it there, this really isn't the forum me to start explaining how silly stories like adam and eve are. 

Edited by Villan_of_oz

7 hours ago, Brumerican said:

God's only son was tortured in public and then killed on a cross. It's not a time for jokes. 

I don't know much about Christianity I must admit, but I get terribly confused how some refer to Jesus as son of god but others refer to Jesus as the lord aka God.

Either way, its nice the club have agreed to this even though it means 2games in 3days. I noticed its been like this for a while though so if we were still in the hunt we could have shot ourselves in the foot.

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

As an offshoot (the Fulham match thread isn't open yet).. why is the game on Monday 2:45 ko when everyone else is 3?

Or you could start a thread rather than take this one off topic?

7 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Sorry Limpid, I don't think I can start a "Forum" on the Fulham match. Merely a thread within the forum groups.?

I said to start a thread, not a forum. All the match forums are listed on the front page, including the one for the Fulham game.

Screenshot_20170414_103928.png

• Like 1

Right now I understand. I also now understand why Villa wanted Fulham game to be pushed to the Tuesday- only for Sky to insist to keeping it on Monday. And making it 15 earlier. Which is less than a 48 hour break between the 2 games. 

Edited by The Fun Factory

On 13/04/2017 at 15:18, Grasshopper said:

Well I'm of no religion so it would/could be easy for me to say f*** em.

However, as I believe everyone has their own individual right to believe in whatever they wish, I respect their wish to "do what they do" on their designated day.

Regardless of church goers being a minority compared to game goers, I can only applaud the club for their consideration.

Exactly the same thoughts for me, total religion agnostic.  But applaud the club for answering what was probably a polite request, in respect for those that are religious.

In many ways football is our religion, but their religion has been long established for longer than ours.

Â