Pre-match thread

turvontour

Absolutely gutted.

I took my youngest for his first ever game the other week, for his 5th Birthday. I didn't want to risk the 250 mile round trip only for him to hate it so I tested the waters by taking him to Reading v Wolves at the Madejski seeing as it's only 15 mins from home.

Well, stupid me, he left there being a bloody royal didn't he, which not only broke my heart but upset his ten year old brother immensely.

Anyway, after umming and arring for about 4 weeks, on Thursday night I bought Myself, and the 2 boys tickets for the Reading game to see if it wasn't to late to swing him back to being a villan.

This morning I wake with the most horrendous pain in my face and before I know it, I'm being pumped full of anti-biotics due to an abscess. I'm guessing I'm not going to feel well enough to take them tomorrow and I think that hurts more than my jaw right now.

Gutted

From just outside Reading.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, perchman said:

Absolutely gutted.

I took my youngest for his first ever game the other week, for his 5th Birthday. I didn't want to risk the 250 mile round trip only for him to hate it so I tested the waters by taking him to Reading v Wolves at the Madejski seeing as it's only 15 mins from home.

Well, stupid me, he left there being a bloody royal didn't he, which not only broke my heart but upset his ten year old brother immensely.

Anyway, after umming and arring for about 4 weeks, on Thursday night I bought Myself, and the 2 boys tickets for the Reading game to see if it wasn't to late to swing him back to being a villan.

This morning I wake with the most horrendous pain in my face and before I know it, I'm being pumped full of anti-biotics due to an abscess. I'm guessing I'm not going to feel well enough to take them tomorrow and I think that hurts more than my jaw right now.

Gutted

From just outside Reading.

Sorry to hear this mate. Get well soon.

Keep the faith - you're lad may swing round a few times before settling down. My lad's been raised on Villa but had his head turned by Spurs lately as his mates are all Yid fans. No worries, hurts a bit but want him to have his own mind plus he seems to care about Villa also. Be patient with him, he'll still love going to Villa with his old man I'm sure.

13 hours ago, thunderball said:

I predict a comfortable 35% possession.

That equals zero points as we all know

Bruce out. 

Surely your nipper supports the team you do?. If I didn't follow the Villa my Dad would have locked me in a cupboard until I did! :) I think he wanted to me to share the pain with him!

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

Surely your nipper supports the team you do?. If I didn't follow the Villa my Dad would have locked me in a cupboard until I did! :) I think he wanted to me to share the pain with him!

As it should be.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

As it should be.

My son thought he'd be a Liverpool fan for a couple of weeks. My hand prints remained on his arse for much, much longer ;)

1 minute ago, Junxs said:

Bacuna wide left?  

Give Bruce has played Adomah just off Kodjia a few times, my initial thought was a 4-4-2

Bacuna...Lansbury...Jedinak...Hurihane

...............Adomah......Kodjia.......