Pre-Match Thread

HanoiVillan

Burton played very well at VP and should've got at least a draw.

They're difficult to beat on their own turf although they had a poor defensive time against Brentford recently.

I'm sure they're seeing this as their biggest home game in their history given where the two clubs have been so will raise their game for that aswell.

Can see this being 0-0 or 1-1 tbh.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

An 85-85 draw which will end our slim playoff chances.

With defending like that we'd deserve to go down.

On the other hand, with attacking like that we'd deserve to go up.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Burton on bloody Trent, can you Adam n Eve that . How did it get this bad ?

Because we have been run ineptly for years where as Burton have been a very well run club who play good football. They deserve to be in this division as much, or even more, than Villa. I thought they were quite good on boxing day and Villa got away with a late winner. It is going to be another hard match but I think we are on a roll now. 1-2 Villa.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Because we have been run ineptly for years where as Burton have been a very well run club who play good football. They deserve to be in this division as much, or even more, than Villa. I thought they were quite good on boxing day and Villa got away with a late winner. It is going to be another hard match but I think we are on a roll now. 1-2 Villa.  

" Good football " ,see ,even Burton do that :) .

On ‎6‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 22:18, carewjust4u said:

I think our big pitch will really help us this game.

As you probably know now, we are away. Unless you mean our pig bitch? Who is that this week? :)

The actual most accurate way to predict tomorrow's weather is to just repeat today's weather.

The most accurate way to predict the outcome of a football match is to repeat the outcome of the previous match, so a 1-0 to Villa Vs a 1-0 loss for Burton. So it should be a 1-0 victory for us.

• Like 1

Got the night off, kids are asleep, Mrs doesn't care if I stay up (did a lot of sucking up today) and all I can look forward to is a live text commentary on my phone that is more stale than a month old loaf of bread. 

Please make the playoffs cos i need us to be in the Premier League. 

Prediction 0-1. Hutton to score a bicycle kick in the 93rd from outside the box. 

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Got the night off, kids are asleep, Mrs doesn't care if I stay up (did a lot of sucking up today) and all I can look forward to is a live text commentary on my phone that is more stale than a month old loaf of bread. 

Please make the playoffs cos i need us to be in the Premier League. 

Prediction 0-1. Hutton to score a bicycle kick in the 93rd from outside the box. 

While Johnstone stares on in bewilderment while it trickles across the line, coming to a slow stop in the back of the net.

Despite your own goal prediction, Kodj should grab 2, making it 2 - 1 Villa. :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AJ said:

While Johnstone stares on in bewilderment while it trickles across the line, coming to a slow stop in the back of the net.

Despite your own goal prediction, Kodj should grab 2, making it 2 - 1 Villa. :P

You share my sense of humour clearly, I was very tempted to throw in..... For an own goal.....

• Like 1