limpid

Match Polls  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

On 4/5/2017 at 08:16, delboy54 said:

Hi, got back from the game last night no thanks to the closure of the A14 and the A11...

It was the game of two halves...

First half I thought we played well but really needed to build on that 1-0 lead. Second half was backs to the wall and very frustrating, however a few months ago we would have conceded. The team look much more like a team now.......but a few comments

Agree with comments about our keeper looking solid but chose to punch a couple of times when possibly did not have to and his kicking at times was poor.

Jedinak was great but a few astray passes put ourselves under pressure

Amavi, I am sorry he is a lightweight, gets caught in possession and loses possession too easily he also gets pushed off the ball and makes the wrong choice for the final ball.

Kodja looked tired, did he pick up a knock?, I saw him limping towards the end of the game.

We were pretty awful the second half to be honest but we battled on but the ball just kept coming back at us, we need to kill these teams off with a second goal or be able to hold on to the ball and pass the ball to each other without putting the players under pressure. Defended too deep camped out a lot of the time in our own half.

Anyway one question....so thats 4 straight games that we have won without conceding, when was the last time that happened?

All the best

Del

ditto

Â