Pre Match thread

AJ

16 minutes ago, BOF said:

And to give you a stark reminder of how far we've come this season.  Just take a look at the starting line-up for our first game this season against Sheffield Wednesday.  In hindsight it's the stuff of nightmares.

29e45ff3f637cb8fdbeeb50d97fc85c5.png

He always survives, doesn't he? :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BOF said:

And to give you a stark reminder of how far we've come this season.  Just take a look at the starting line-up for our first game this season against Sheffield Wednesday.  In hindsight it's the stuff of nightmares.

Frickadoodledoo, RDM OUT!

24 minutes ago, BOF said:

The more worrying thing is that is an improvement on the team that we had in the prem!

Jesus wept...we were lucky to get the points we did!

2 games in 3 so not surprising Bruce rotates some players. I am glad to see Hogan at least made the bench. What is interesting is we essentially have 3 wingers. Green, Grealish, and then Kodjia would get moved out wide if Hogan comes on. 

8 minutes ago, New_Jersey_Villa said:

While I love Jedi, having him as part of a two man middle is a bit scary pace wise.

It's a three I think. Jedinak sitting and Lansbury and Bacuna slightly further forward I should imagine.

• Like 4