Pre Match thread

AJ

18 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I hate to be the bringer of fear - but there's another striker who this manager might well have in front of RHM in the pecking order - and he's pretty much back to 'fitness' too.

Hopefully pretty much everyone that played yesterday will be okay to start on Tuesday.

Ill be interested to know just how much of a look in he gets now, what with RHM and Hogan signing contracts.

No ACON to cover now either!

10 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I predict a 3-0 win but Bruce to resign in shame having failed to achieved the predetermined required percentage of possession.

Oh you little rascal you

• Like 1

Remember last season - whenever the ball would go out into the North Stand or our away fans, we would childishly (and hilariously) keep hold of it for a good couple of minutes before the ref gave up and ordered another. Then we'd petulantly (and hilariously) chuck it back onto the pitch?

I wonder if that would count towards our possession stat? 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Remember last season - whenever the ball would go out into the North Stand or our away fans, we would childishly (and hilariously) keep hold of it for a good couple of minutes before the ref gave up and ordered another. Then we'd petulantly (and hilariously) chuck it back onto the pitch?

I wonder if that would count towards our possession stat? 

How do you think we got to 30% on Sat?

• Like 1

One bad omen.

Tonight's referee is Peter Bankes.  He has presided over 3 of our games this season. Only Stephen Martin has more (4), but that's not the bad thing.

The 3 games he refereed were the following:

2-0 defeat at Preston.
2-0 defeat at Leeds.
2-0 defeat at Newcastle.

The one caveat is 2 of those were on TV.

So hopefully this game will be a ...

938f2d4eaaeff009b57b6a69b6f119a0_c-c-c-c

• Like 1