• Kodjia
    • Hogan
    • Amavi (Hogan 36)
    • Gardner (Hourihane 69)
    • Green (Lansbury 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

The players' names will be added to the poll when a mod gets chance.

Just now, Daweii said:

6 wins in 7.

1 goal conceded in 7.

Enough said.. Well done Villa. 

I'll be feeling pretty confident for next season if we can achieve even vaguely similar form in the next 7.

That 7 game losing streak completely **** us, but there's no reason we shouldn't be aiming for top 2 next season.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Good result but unfortunately the season will probably finish just a bit too early for us.

I agree but if we win our next two games against QPR and burton and some results go our way it will be interesting to say the least. Either way I'm just happy we won today and we are carrying on our good form which will set us up nicely for next season. Personally I think we will piss it next season.

• Like 1

It's just a shame that we had that dire set of results that we did otherwise we'd be right up there.  Well done, Steve.  We're looking like we're gelling as a unit and getting results. Long may it continue. Other teams in this league are watching us again (I won't post the lion image from before) as we're on the hunt. 

Edited by trekka

Delighted with the win, but imagine how good we'd be if we could actually play for 90 minutes. That 2nd half they were all over us.

Still... Just keep winning, just keep winning :)

5 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Delighted with the win, but imagine how good we'd be if we could actually play for 90 minutes. That 2nd half they were all over us.

Still... Just keep winning, just keep winning :)

Yep, great run indeed,  but Norwich 69% possession and 10 corners to our 2. We won’t go on winning games if we keep that up.

• Like 2

Â