Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
villarule123

WipEout Omega

Recommended Posts

Amazed it's taken them so long

no mention of a VR version which would either be brilliant or nauseating, or both 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Amazed it's taken them so long 

Sony closing Studio Liverpool years back put a halt to any new WipEout games it's why Omega is largely a heavily remastered collection not an entirely new game.

Glad to have WipEout back in some form as racing games like this have been missing for so long. We get some like Redout for PC, but not as many as the genre deserves.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So its out now, anyone playing it yet?  Would love to hear how good it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks and plays amazing. Tons to do, 3 different career modes from the 3 games, it seems really challenging too. I haven't tried online yet so I can't comment on that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, villarule123 said:

It looks and plays amazing. Tons to do, 3 different career modes from the 3 games, it seems really challenging too. I haven't tried online yet so I can't comment on that. 

Have you got it running in 4k?  I don't have the hardware capable right now, but I could be persuaded......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Have you got it running in 4k?  I don't have the hardware capable right now, but I could be persuaded......

I've got a PS4 Pro. It looks great. I still don't think it's worth upgrading from a standard PS4 though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this game has over taken Mario Kart as my favourite racing game. I love MK, but you don't exactly get rewarded for skill. I've been playing Wipeout online with a few mates and other random people and winning is based on skill, not luck.

There's tons to do too, it will take me months to get through the single player. 

Loving this! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I think this game has over taken Mario Kart as my favourite racing game. I love MK, but you don't exactly get rewarded for skill. I've been playing Wipeout online with a few mates and other random people and winning is based on skill, not luck.

There's tons to do too, it will take me months to get through the single player. 

Loving this! 

Ok that made my mind up, order has been placed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2017 at 18:45, villa4europe said:

Amazed it's taken them so long

no mention of a VR version which would either be brilliant or nauseating, or both 

announced at PSX

id be really interested in it, probably the 1st VR game ive wanted to play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â