1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Amazed it's taken them so long 

Sony closing Studio Liverpool years back put a halt to any new WipEout games it's why Omega is largely a heavily remastered collection not an entirely new game.

Glad to have WipEout back in some form as racing games like this have been missing for so long. We get some like Redout for PC, but not as many as the genre deserves.  

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, villarule123 said:

It looks and plays amazing. Tons to do, 3 different career modes from the 3 games, it seems really challenging too. I haven't tried online yet so I can't comment on that. 

Have you got it running in 4k?  I don't have the hardware capable right now, but I could be persuaded......

53 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Have you got it running in 4k?  I don't have the hardware capable right now, but I could be persuaded......

I've got a PS4 Pro. It looks great. I still don't think it's worth upgrading from a standard PS4 though. 

I think this game has over taken Mario Kart as my favourite racing game. I love MK, but you don't exactly get rewarded for skill. I've been playing Wipeout online with a few mates and other random people and winning is based on skill, not luck.

There's tons to do too, it will take me months to get through the single player. 

Loving this! 

17 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I think this game has over taken Mario Kart as my favourite racing game. I love MK, but you don't exactly get rewarded for skill. I've been playing Wipeout online with a few mates and other random people and winning is based on skill, not luck.

There's tons to do too, it will take me months to get through the single player. 

Loving this! 

Ok that made my mind up, order has been placed.

• 5 months later...
On 3/30/2017 at 18:45, villa4europe said:

Amazed it's taken them so long

no mention of a VR version which would either be brilliant or nauseating, or both 

announced at PSX

id be really interested in it, probably the 1st VR game ive wanted to play

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â