Sign in to follow this  
Villan4Life

Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Wilshire , so say this was true which one of other 5 midfielders will he be dropping to accommodate him ?

2 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Wilshire , so say this was true which one of other 5 midfielders will he be dropping to accommodate him ?

I assume we'd go with Wilshire,Whelan,Onomah

Bruce doesn't seem to understand that Hourihane is not a DM, and Lansbury has been dreadful.

57 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I'd love to see Barry, Whelan and Jedinak in front of Samba and Terry. It would be like watching a game in slow motion.

Get Crouch back up front as well and it would be awesome 

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

Wilshire would be a good signing even if he can only play 15-20 matches for us. 

Would be more like 15-20 minutes.

1 hour ago, AVFC44 said:

I am absolutely not seeing people turning their noses up at Jack Wilshere am I? :blink::D

Brilliant player when fit, technically one of the most gifted footballers in England (although perhaps not so much after all his injuries). Far too good for us. Next.

Yes he'd be a hell of a signing at this level. Ten times better than any of our central midfield options.

Thought wilshere had broke his leg again? Might as well wait till Jan if that is the case.

Exactly the type of player we need. Could open games up when fit, running with the ball, taking people out the game. Not sure he can do it at the top but at this level. He would be outstanding.

IF FIT.

I think its nonsense. We have too many centre mids and I think Wiltshire will either go to someone like West Spam or a year on loan abroad. What we need is a pacy wide player and a target man.

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think its nonsense. We have too many centre mids and I think Wiltshire will either go to someone like West Spam or a year on loan abroad. What we need is a pacy wide player and a target man.

I think It will Wilt away ;)

Edited by Kingman

I would still go for someone like Snodgrass as I'm sure our next manager, hopefully being interviewed after Bruce gets sacked tomorrow, will be able to get a good performance out of him.

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

I would still go for someone like Snodgrass as I'm sure our next manager, hopefully being interviewed after Bruce gets sacked tomorrow, will be able to get a good performance out of him.

Hopefully already been interviewed!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

In other news ojo has rejected us apparently and goibg fulham. Dont blame him after watching how bruce makes our forwards flourish 

Honestly, WTF have we become?

What a sorry state of affairs. Mickey Mouse clubs attracting the young talent.

I console myself with Terry and Ononomahahah.

I hope the new manager has the ability to bring in 1 or 2. 

Priority has to be a winger. 

• Like 1

Johnstone

De Laet Chester Terry Taylor

Jedi

Adomah Lansbury Hourihane ?

Kodjia

Steer, Bree, Whelan, Elmo, Onomah, Green, RHM

In my opinion we're a left winger (as well as a new manager and some players back to fitness) away from a seriously good team, with plenty of pace on the bench (Onomah, Green, RHM).

We may well need a striker too, if McCormack is done and Hogan is always injured.

With this formation though, we would need a manager to encourage the midfield bank of four to always push forward and not sit deep which is happening at the moment.  You've gotta back the back 6 to stop most things that try to come through it.

I think we can forget speculating any new faces being signed while this prick remsins in charge..

It's a new manager we need.. not players!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Johnstone

De Laet Chester Terry Taylor

Jedi

Adomah Lansbury Hourihane ?

Kodjia

Steer, Bree, Whelan, Elmo, Onomah, Green, RHM

In my opinion we're a left winger (as well as a new manager and some players back to fitness) away from a seriously good team, with plenty of pace on the bench (Onomah, Green, RHM).

We may well need a striker too, if McCormack is done and Hogan is always injured.

With this formation though, we would need a manager to encourage the midfield bank of four to always push forward and not sit deep which is happening at the moment.  You've gotta back the back 6 to stop most things that try to come through it.

Onomah needs to start. Replace Lansbury with him.