Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

But with gealish out long term and adomah out medium term that leaves only elmo and grren as recognised wide midfielders. Green also has a horrible record with injuries so id expect at least 1 if not 2 to be brought in assuming dead wood is shifted

Didn't Ojo struggle at Wolves last season.. id rather play Callum OHare than use Liverpools overhyped youngsters.

Montero.. he would be a great signing. Bums off seats type player. Don't remember the last one we had.. probably Young.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KSV said:

Didn't Ojo struggle at Wolves last season.. id rather play Our own over hyped youngsters than use Liverpools overhyped youngsters.

Montero.. he would be a great signing. Bums off seats type player. Don't remember the last one we had.. probably Young.

FIXED.

:trollface:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flashingqwerty said:

Delighted to have elmo, real wodth and can cross. Could do with 2/3 more of him.

Obviously we need bodies out forst, but i dont see where the confidence in these players has come from that makes people think they are sudden going to start doing it when they havent in 15-20 games so far.

3 hours ago, flashingqwerty said:

But with gealish out long term and adomah out medium term that leaves only elmo and grren as recognised wide midfielders. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

not sure how reliable the information is, but apparently £4.5m is the asking price.

This would be such a great signing i cant tell you. montero is a excellent player. Cant see it myself 

• Like 2

I can see Amavi leaving before the end of August, if this happens we should look to spend the money on a left winger and use De Laet as Taylor's backup when required.

As someone said earlier a player to lift the crowd is what we need, like Ashley Young used to do. A bit like Knockaert did for Brighton last season.

Hopefully Green can be that player for us this season if he can keep himself fit!

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

I can see Amavi leaving before the end of August, if this happens we should look to spend the money on a left winger and use De Laet as Taylor's backup when required.

As someone said earlier a player to lift the crowd is what we need, like Ashley Young used to do. A bit like Knockaert did for Brighton last season.

Hopefully Green can be that player for us this season if he can keep himself fit!

If we sell Amavi then we need a leftback.  If we're not confident in de Laet's fitness or his ability to perform sufficiently at leftback for a prolonged period then it is negligent going into the season with one recognised leftback.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

We aren't about to spend £4.5m on a player.

Anyone know how far of FFP we are? It's £39m over 3 seasons we can lose so I'm sure some clever sod could work it out.

12 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Anyone know how far of FFP we are? It's £39m over 3 seasons we can lose so I'm sure some clever sod could work it out.

Doesn't matter. I didn't realise we lost £81m in the 2015/16 financial year. ****. 

• Sad 1