Transfer Speculation Summer 2017

Villan4Life

3 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

That Unibet tweets interesting, but that said it could be about anything. 

Unibet are either complete tools who have lost all credibility by saying believe the unbelievable, or actually we could be signing Hart. It is the only unbelievable thing that is Villa related I can think of at the mo. More likely Unibet being tools though. 

• Like 1

I doubt unibet social media department have any clue what is going on at this club with regards to transfers.

Was thinking with all the coverage over the JT signing they have already got their moneys worth and then some.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Unibet are either complete tools who have lost all credibility by saying believe the unbelievable, or actually we could be signing Hart. It is the only unbelievable thing that is Villa related I can think of at the mo. More likely Unibet being tools though. 

But if you believe it, then it's not unbelievable anymore... I'm confused. Bloody bookies.  

Were they not just refering to Terry? I work on a trading desk, our firm sponsors a football team and I can say 100% we have no inside line to the club, or any inside line anywhere, all info is based on money. its all about the book , not the result. Manager/transfer markets have lower liabilities than your average 3:20 at kempton and as such are very volatile.

Ok so I work at OUFC...... anyways I hear Bits  from time to time and I now know a few people within the game now outside  the owner ( who is a blue nose)

Now shoot me down all you like as I hate wannabe ITK attention seekers (I could lose my job for posting here btw as it is  in my contract not to post on Social media) 

Anyways to cut a long story short...  after my scepticism regarding joe Hart I have just heard from a trusted source whom has a high level position in the higher reaches of the Prem league that we have made contact with his agent & Citeh.... no more than a enquiry for now but the interest has been made known from our end. Just passing on info that's all, and I still don't believe it's a possibility . Who knows... 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Tommo_b said:

That Unibet tweets interesting, but that said it could be about anything. 

Wouldn't the odds Unibet was offering be less than 16/1 for him to join us if they knew we were closing in on him?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

The only thing I believe is that the children are the future...

teach them well and let them lead the way.....

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

There's a place down by the roadside shack

poor mans paris with parking in the back.......

......what they doin dont mean nothing to you now

Soon it'll mean everything....

Once again, I think people underestimate the effect a player of Terrys caliber could mean in attracting other players. Especially England players who he knows well and is respected by.

Respect doesn't pay the bills though, but it's one hurdle. lol

Joe Hart is a) average, B) not signing for Villa. He is not in the same boat as Terry at all, he's in what should be the prime of his career. He's not going to settle for a Championship club 3 days after the transfer window opens, and we need to sort the position quickly.

I'll be amazed if it isn't Johnstone - Bruce obviously rates him highly. 

I'm not buying into the Hart thing, but isn't he valued at like £18 million?.. Unless our 1-year sponsorship deal with Unibet is worth some serious coin we'll be shitting all over FFP with a signing that expensive.