London attack March 2017

sne

22 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I don't see that written anywhere in anyone's post. 

It seems you have come here with a preconceived agenda. 

That is clearly what his post implies. No concern for the victims just muslims from a backlash which is usually described as 'islamophobia'. A ridiculous term created by the muslim brotherhood 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

This is the best post I've ever read.

You make up a statistic and then suggest people are wrong for ignoring statistics.

Go anywhere online and look at acts of terrorism comitted. Nothing made up its not even debatable. Terrorism is extremely one sided towards Islam and that is for a reason. https://storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/?year=2016

Edited by Arj Guy

1 hour ago, Lichfield Dean said:

If it turns out not to be the guy the Independent reported then they have a lot of explaining to do. In the current climate distributing misinformation like that is utterly irresponsible and could have all sorts of consequences.

A lot of modern day journalism revolves around reporting speculation and then attempting to back it up later. I'm glad i'm out of it.

7 minutes ago, Arj Guy said:

Go anywhere online and look at acts of terrorism comitted. Nothing made up its not even debatable. https://storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/?year=2016

al shabaab 67 attacks, IS 472 attacks, al qaeda 30, boko haram 55, taliban 85 so thats a total of 709 attacks carried out by Islamic extremists 

theres been a total of 1441 attacks

thats 49%

even if you throw in the 299 others, of which there is a fair few unassociated islam extremists (not all of them though) thats still only 70%

1 hour ago, Arj Guy said:

Keep telling yourself that. A book they've never read, the isis leader has a degree in islamic studies from a top islamic university. Their actions are justified by the actions of their Prophet, the perfect example for all Muslims according to the doctrine and all Islamic scholars 

Ooh, he's got a degree has he?

Edited by snowychap

London mayor Khan has said terrorists attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city. I say bullshit to that way of thinking. Can you imagine if say someone out of ukip said attacks on immigrants is part and parcel of living in a big city. I say bullshit to that too. 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

London mayor Khan has said terrorists attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city. I say bullshit to that way of thinking. Can you imagine if say someone out of ukip said attacks on immigrants is part and parcel of living in a big city. I say bullshit to that too. 

something tells me that wont make the tourism posters

11 minutes ago, Chindie said:

And in the 60s through to the 80s most terrorism, and there was much more of it then, was communist in nature.

I wonder what happened in the meantime.

David Hasselhoff?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

London mayor Khan has said terrorists attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city. I say bullshit to that way of thinking.  

That is not true is it as he did not say that attacks were to be expected but that the threat of them was part of life.

This is what he said in September 2016:

"Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job”

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

I didn't realise the quote is being dragged up from September.

**** laughable. I'm only surprised it wasn't prefaced with "Muslim London Mayor Sadiq (remember, he's a muslim) Khan has said..."

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

"Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you've got to be prepared for these things, you've got to be vigilant."

Only a fool would disagree with that statement.

Donald Trump Jr has proved your point.

• Like 2

And frankly, the possibility of a terror attack is part and parcel of living in a big city, however much people don't want to hear it. Official police guidance has been that a terror attack was 'almost inevitable' for a long time now. 

• Like 3

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

My bad, Sorry Sadiq.

Not good enough.

If you weren't corrected you'd be telling your mates, who'd tell their mates and this ridiculous far-right hate-filled rhetoric would spread.

Factcheck before spouting off drivel.

Â