London attack March 2017

sne

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yep British born but radicalised years ago.

Just did a brief search and it's very fair to say he was very known to authorities here.

Definitely well known and known to preach and threaten violence. is he dead now?

Assuming it was this guy then just reading about him and his original name was Trevor Brooks, born in Hackney with a Jamaican background and raised a Christian but converted to Islam when he was 17. 

Clearly very well known to the authorities.

Walked across that side of the bridge just yesterday at a similar time, minutes after visiting St. Thomas' for our 12 week scan. Really is quite sobering as to how life can change in an instant. Heart goes out to the victims.

• Like 3

If it is true about it being this Trevor Brooks (Abu Izzadeen) then we have a guy born in London, raised a Christian who killed people with a car and a kitchen knife. Regardless of him being known to the Police you can't really stop that.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

If it is true about it being this being Trevor Brooks (Abu Izzadeen) then we have a guy born in London, raised a Christian who killed people with a car and a kitchen knife. Regardless of him being known to the Police you can't really stop that.

Seems he may have been released from prison earlier (his Solicitor still seems to think he's actually in jail) although very conflicting reports.

6 minutes ago, jonno_2004 said:

Walked across that side of the bridge just yesterday at a similar time, minutes after visiting St. Thomas' for our 12 week scan. Really is quite sobering as to how life can change in an instant. Heart goes out to the victims.

Congratulations :thumb:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jonno_2004 said:

My friend Lesley and her partner (still locked in there, last I heard) were about to leave HoC just before it happened, but they decided to have a coffee instead. That close. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

My friend Lesley and her partner (still locked in there, last I heard) were about to leave HoC just before it happened, but they decided to have a coffee instead. That close. 

Scary stuff.

20 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Seems he may have been released from prison earlier (his Solicitor still seems to think he's actually in jail) although very conflicting reports.

They are saying on channel 4 he may well still be in prison now and it was someone else.

Edited by markavfc40

15 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

It's so unlikely to get caught up in anything like this but they got as close as they probably ever will. Thank god for coffee eh.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

They are saying on channel four he may well still be in prison now and it was someone else.

If it is Trevor then he's yet another one of the Anjem Choudhary posse who's gone full Jihad. 

We were told over and over to ignore that lot because they were just loud mouthed attention seekers. They've been busy boys since then. 

Honestly I'd rather it was that sad sack than a Syrian or similar - the equivalent of releasing a herd of cats in Trafalgar Square.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Awol said:

If it is Trevor then he's yet another one of the Anjem Choudhary posse who's gone full Jihad. 

We were told over and over to ignore that lot because they were just loud mouthed attention seekers. They've been busy boys since then. 

Honestly I'd rather it was that sad sack than a Syrian or similar - the equivalent of releasing a herd of cats in Trafalgar Square.

One of choudharys other disciples fled to Syria to live it up and I remember him being on a questiontime regarding Islam. He was definitely the one who supported jihad and implementing sharia into britain although when challenged he fell short of actually admitting he supported violence against non believers. 

Â