London attack March 2017

sne

The fact is, UK police and GCHQ have done a great job at preventing terror attacks on such a prime target like London, but these more random, less organised, less networked attacks are the ones that are almost impossible to prevent, only minimise. 

• Like 4

Didn't realize this but today is exactly 1 year to the day since the Brussels terror acts.

This can hardly be an coincidence.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

Twitter going mad about some numpty taking a selfie while in a crowd surrounded by TV cameras and reporters, somewhere in the vicinity of the attacks.

Yes, he's definitely the rogue of the day. String him up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Hard to prevent but done in the name of Isis and supposedly Islam. I'm not even going to wait to have this confirmed because we all know what religion these tossers supposedly follow. 

This has got absolutely nothing to do with the religion of peace, stop being racist 

58 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

The fact is, UK police and GCHQ have done a great job at preventing terror attacks on such a prime target like London, but these more random, less organised, less networked attacks are the ones that are almost impossible to prevent, only minimise. 

Yep it's amazing this is the first serious attack to hit London in 12 years, I'm sure plenty have tried in that time and been foiled.

All but impossible to stop this I'm afraid...you can't just close all roads down in case a nutter drives it at a group of people.

Rumours the attacker was French speaking....think we know where this one will go.

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Rumours the attacker was French speaking....think we know where this one will go.

Dunno but he's sporting an impressive beard (no, it's not Brian Blessed). 

• Like 1

Â