The Run In

alreadyexists

16 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

I demand to know what you think of Steve Bruce after each match whether we win or lose, but especially if we lose and I expect your thoughts to be submitted in a long list.

No excuses.

I've subscribed already.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

EDIT: Surpassing Fulhams impressive goal difference by 1 and pipping them on goal difference to 6th.

SCENES!

The magnetic poles would reverse if that happened

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BOF said:

Fulham, and shock horror it's away from home.  We've had 4 home games on TV this season compared to (what will be) 12 away from home :rant:

Yep I highlighted this week's ago. Sky have been absolutely biased towards us this season. A pathetic four home games all year, 3 tines the amount away from home.

No one can not say there is not agenda against us from those tosspots

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep I highlighted this week's ago. Sky have been absolutely biased towards us this season. A pathetic four home games all year, 3 tines the amount away from home.

Surprised sky have chosen not to show the clash with blues as its often a fiery one but I'd expect our last home game with Brighton could be shown live if they have not clinched promotion or the title by then .

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

There is no agenda mate. We are a club with a big following. In addition at home we have around 30k of our supporters who go, away from home between 2 and 5k. They will be showing us away from home far more as they will be getting some decent viewing figures in comparison to a lot of clubs in the division.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

There is no agenda mate. We are a club with a big following. In addition at home we have around 30k of our supporters who go, away from home between 2 and 5k. They will be showing us away from home far more as they will be getting some decent viewing figures in comparison to a lot of clubs in the division.

For me there is an agenda just like how they always show us in cup ties e.g Luton as they know their is a string possibility to lose!

(Although I appreciate you mke some valid points matey)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

With this in mind, I'd like to know the split home/away live fixtures of Newcastle and Leeds. See if it backs this up. 

I'm not doing the research though because I'm lazy and working nights.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Fulham, and shock horror it's away from home.  We've had 4 home games on TV this season compared to (what will be) 12 away from home :rant:

I don't get what is upsetting about that? Suits me just fine as I will be at the home games so prefer them not to be on telly and will more than likely miss the away games so prefer them to be on telly. 

It's also better for the club as being on telly affects home attendances as some fans will watch on telly instead of turning up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I don't get what is upsetting about that? Suits me just fine as I will be at the home games so prefer them not to be on telly and will more than likely miss the away games so prefer them to be on telly. 

It's also better for the club as being on telly affects home attendances as some fans will watch on telly instead of turning up. 

1 hour ago, BOF said:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ender4 said:

vs Norwich (h) - DRAW

vs QPR (h) - WIN

vs Burton Albion (a) - WIN

vs Reading (h) - DRAW

vs Fulham (a) - LOSS

vs Blue Scum (h) - WIN

vs Blackburn (a) - WIN

vs Brighton (h) - WIN

17/24 points.   Finish 9th.

That looks about right to me although maybe not a win at Blackburn who will be desperately fighting for their lives. Also depends on what Brighton have to play for on the last day.

Would have us finishing on 68 points.

Nearly 70 points from a very transitional season in which we had two dismal runs (put them together and we have one win from I think 19 games so pretty much half a league season).

We will surely be stronger next year in what I reckon will be a weaker championship. Really can't see us not challenging for top 6.

3 hours ago, Eastie said:

Surprised sky have chosen not to show the clash with blues as its often a fiery one but I'd expect our last home game with Brighton could be shown live if they have not clinched promotion or the title by then .

I think they might be up by then and we might be already in the play off's or at worst they might need a point to go up and we might need a point to take sixth so we get another game on SKY against them that ends up a draw that suits us both.:)  

vs Norwich (h) 2-0

vs QPR (h) 2-0

vs Burton Albion (a) 2- 1

vs Reading (h) 2-1

vs Fulham (a) 2-1

vs Small Heath (h) 3-1

vs Blackburn (a) 2-1

vs Brighton (h) 2-1

The toughest game might well be Fulham away but it might look increasingly like a straight shoot-out between us both by then and I think we would be up for it if that was the case.