Ticket information

wedge

I managed to get a ticket in the Lower Holte. My mate and his lad got tickets in the upper North Stand, but couldn't get two together. Took about 25 mins to get through on the phone yesterday.

Edited by dAVe80

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Took me an hour but just managed to get 4 in the upper Trinity for £140 :wacko:

£35 a ticket? Sounds about right (I appreciate in the grand scheme of things, paying £35 to watch a football match isn't right). Approx. £30 for the lower Holte. I only ever sat up there once, and although the view of the game is excellent, the atmosphere wasn't great, and that was for the Blackburn 6-4 semi final! I nearly got into an argument with an old bloke who was moaning (after we'd just got to a Wembley final!) that we defended poorly.

• Like 1

Holte End and North Stand now entirely sold out. A handful of tickets left in Doug Ellis and lower and middle Trinity. Still good availability in upper Trinity but they're filling up fast!

Update - whole Holte End, North Stand and Trinity (bar upper) sold out. Lower DE sold out.

If I had a penny for every time Blues were apparently going to be in the home end but are nowhere to be seen and quiet as mice all day inside and outside the ground I'd be typing this on a 24 karat gold iPad.

• Like 2

And if any Bloser mutants are daft enough to make themselves known in any home areas (they won't as per) they'll get slapped silly as we've seen before when the odd rat has strayed from the sewer...

On 06/04/2017 at 13:42, Rugeley Villa said:

Less than 200 tickets remaining. I actually know of a blues fan who has got tickets in the villa end.

Why? A fact finding tour to see some decent support? I expect this to sell out by the weekend.

Who's bright idea was to have the noses game and season ticket deadlines on the same day?!

• Like 1

There's about 40 seats available towards the back of block A5 in the Upper Trinity now - on the OS, not seatwave, that is.

Edited by hogso

Â