Horse Racing: UK Flats

Kingman

11 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Almost put it in a double with Winter but fell asleep. 

Had a nice 12/1 treble today with Carravagio, Ribchester, Varazibad… Would of been a 25/1 fourfold but Ballycasey came 2nd.

I've been backing him since day 1, but obviously his prices are not great value anymore, so I was thinking of having him as a double. In the end I just put a bit more on him than I normally would do and had him as a single bet.

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Stake Acclaim at 12/1 Doncaster 

Double 

Defoe 

Sinfornietta

Double 

Breton Rock 

Soldier in Action 

I like a few of the AoB runners...

Lexington Abbey 14/1

13:50 Doncaster

Spirit of Valor  9/1

14:25 Doncaster

Mendelssohn 8/1

15:00 Doncaster

Capri  4/1

15:35 Doncaster 

Also done a draw Yankee on Palace, Huddersfield, Newcastle, Sandwell Town.

On 9/10/2017 at 17:51, Rugeley Villa said:

I've been backing him since day 1, but obviously his prices are not great value anymore, so I was thinking of having him as a double. In the end I just put a bit more on him than I normally would do and had him as a single bet.

Just seen he's pretty much halved in price over the weekend for next months champion sprint at Ascot. 

Big country 

Different league 

Johnny Barnes 

as for the big one tomorrow it's hard to bet against enable, but she will come unstuck, so it may well be tomorrow. If I had to bet against her then I'd say I liked the look of Capri the other week. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Enable made some good horses look silly.

Yeah cant belive it was odds against this AM. 

Ohhh lovely... Blinding Sir, Jolly good shot Sir!.. :D

Edited by Kingman
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Kingman said:

1.30 Gronkowski 5/1... 1.50 Waddy 2/1... 2.05 Marie Of Lyon 5/1... 2.40 Roly Poly 5/1... 3.35 Mojito 11/2... 4.45 Lincoln 8/1...

I've jumped on a Ryan Moore double 

Marie of Lyon and Roly poly 

• Like 1

On a bit of a dry run. Have not won for a few weeks. Another shite day today. The buzz is great off the nags, but it proper gets to me when I have a bad run. It's rare I go E/W as it takes the edge off it for me, but by not going E/W the dry run goes on a bit longer. Roly poly came in today, but Marie of Lyon ran a right mare, and that was my double gone. Here's to next Saturday :)

Â