Horse Racing: UK Flats

Kingman

7 hours ago, Crumpet said:

Like James Garfield in the 5.35 E/W. Missed the break badly on his maiden and gave away 10 lengths. Finished incredibly strongly and picked up 3rd. Should be  around 16/1 but is currently as much as 66/1 with some bookies.

Nice place.

Had a lill EW tickle on "Trip To Paris" in the Gold Cup @ 66/1… First time its run back over this distance since it won the race in 2015.

2.30 Sioux Nation 20/1... 3.05 Taj Mahal 16/1... 4.20 Trip To Paris 80/1...

Edited by Kingman

• 3 weeks later...

Caravaggio is definitely the real deal, but then again so are a couple of other horses that he's up against today. I went with Harry Angel last time round against Caravaggio and in all fairness he was unlucky. Slight change of tactics today and I think Harry Angel can end Caravaggio's unbeaten record. Call me a fool, but I can't help but go with Harry Angel again. I've gone all out on him today at 6-1. The Tin Man is at 10-1 which is very reasonable.

• Like 1

Should be a great race. 

Also, a new relatively local trainer is Olly Murphy, based in Wilmcote near Stratford-upon-Avon. He has been assistant to Gordon Elliot for the last few years, and is now starting up on his own.

I think he trains for both flat and jumps, but most importantly he's a massive Villa fan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

:thumb: great run by Harry Angel. My favourite horse at the moment and again gives me another win.

Well played Ruge

• Like 1

Â