Ratings & Reactions: Wigan v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

I have not seen or followed anything on how the game went, but it is good to get another win under our belts, these last few games of the season are all about building momentum and confidence ready for next season.

Glad to hear Hogan got on the scoresheet, always nice to get off the mark at a new club. Hopefully the first of many.

Whilst sitting in Pizza Hut I saw a car go past with a number plate that more or less spelt Kodjia, I must admit to being disappointed that it wasn't a sign that he had scored a Hat trick. Haha.

Just on a side note, get well soon to Jonathon Hogg who suffered a fractured neck playing for Huddersfield. 

• Like 3

Is it me or have a lot of our recent goals come in the latter stages of the second half.

Beats conceding in the latter stages, getting that resilience and confidence is key. Too many times we have bottled it in the final quarter of a match

• Like 1

Can't believe all the semi-negative comments on here. We have won five of the last six and that is the only stat we need to focus on. We may be lucky and sometimes it may be ugly but I will take that over losing whilst playing 'better' every day of the week.

• Like 2

Good win today like the option of Jedi at the back and then move him up a bit and bring another cb on to close the game out. Pitch was awful rain didn't help, the Wigan fans around me reminded me of us last season, totally despondent. Mom for me is Chester well taken goal and a captains performance. On a side note 4700 villa never stopped singing amazing noise! UTV

Little concerned about Gary Gardner today, didn't seem at the races and didn't have any period in the game where he bossed the midfield, against, let's face it a terrible Wigan side.

Things seemed to go much better when we stopped playing Adomah as a Stiker and brought on Henri and Hogan.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

"This video is not authorized in your location"  :angry:

VPN will assist you. 

By the looks /sounds of it Johnstone deserves quite a bit of credit for keeping us in it. 

• Like 1

Â