Germany v England/England v Lithuania

andykeenan

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Ever been to a Serbia v Albania match ?

I was being sarcastic. There's plenty of national games I've seen, even countries like Spain, where the open racism from fans is shocking. 

Just now, kurtsimonw said:

I was being sarcastic. There's plenty of national games I've seen, even countries like Spain, where the open racism from fans is shocking. 

Ah , my bad :blush:

guess I wasn't falling the thread closely enough ...sorry 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Scotland getting a brave draw vs Canada at the moment

I saw one bookie earlier had them 1.3 to win, no idea about Canada but I thought there is no way Scotland can be that short to beat anybody. 

Should have layed them.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

You're having a laugh aren't you. Cahill just stands there like a lemon with his hands covering his bollocks then when the shot is arrowing towards his face he leans out the way.

Still a good finish even if Cahill didn't block it.

1 hour ago, kurtsimonw said:

The fact that other countries' fans can also be awful doesn't actually excuse ours. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The fact that other countries' fans can also be awful doesn't actually excuse ours. 

Not at all. But the attitude of suggesting England fans get what they deserve is ridiculous. Our songs are certainly quite tame in the grand scheme. 

23 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Not at all. But the attitude of suggesting England fans get what they deserve is ridiculous. Our songs are certainly quite tame in the grand scheme. 

'**** the pope' is not particularly tame at all, it is openly and aggressively sectarian. It only seems 'tame' because of familiarity. It deliberately seeks to demean and offend people based on a religious difference. 

11 hours ago, Genie said:

Still a good finish even if Cahill didn't block it.

It was but the only thing Podolski has ever had was a half decent shot, and we let him have all the time in the world.

I thought the whole game was a joke to be honest, you have Hoddle creaming himselg as always over imaginery 'total football' against a 3rd string Germany side. All the pundits stating it was a good account of ourselves.

Probably didn't think he would score from that distance. First half we dominated. Lallana and Ali outstanding. The only negativeness I have is that we weren't clinical enough and didn't create enough clear opportunities when we were on top. 2nd all more even but then its a friendly and subs are made and you loose all the pattern.

Â