Germany v England/England v Lithuania

andykeenan

the chants are what they are, im guilty of singing of 10 german bombers on the train with villa fans in hamburg and having a great time doing it, sure i also did it last summer in france

the thing that bothers me about england fans is the way they seem to trash places, saw some videos of them in dortmund town square earlier, the streets are littered with cans, bottles, plastic cups etc its become fashionable to throw the dregs of your drink up in the air like what you see at a gig, i saw 8 teams last summer and we were the only ones who did it

these £1 plastic memorabilia cups will no doubt be the next half and half scarf but they might stop a bit of it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

the chants are what they are, im guilty of singing of 10 german bombers on the train with villa fans in hamburg and having a great time doing it, sure i also did it last summer in france

the thing that bothers me about england fans is the way they seem to trash places, saw some videos of them in dortmund town square earlier, the streets are littered with cans, bottles, plastic cups etc its become fashionable to throw the dregs of your drink up in the air like what you see at a gig, i saw 8 teams last summer and we were the only ones who did it

Yes, it seems to be an English football fan abroad thing, it's the norm for club fans to trash European towns and cities watching Europa League and Champions League games and leave the mess for someone else to clear up.  

Just now, Genie said:

Soon we'll be hearing why the poor England fans are always targeted by foreign police and fans.

again ive experienced that with villa, last year in france vs nantes you'd do well to convince me that the french police weren't just rocket polishers because they could and piled in to us with pepper spray and batons

german police in hamburg to be fair to them were really good, better than our own, really friendly and helpful

51 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

again ive experienced that with villa, last year in france vs nantes you'd do well to convince me that the french police weren't just rocket polishers because they could and piled in to us with pepper spray and batons

german police in hamburg to be fair to them were really good, better than our own, really friendly and helpful

Nah. Only English fans ever sing bad songs and deserve everything we get. 

Really pleased with the stuff we've played tonight. Can't really take many, if any, negatives from it IMO 

Â