Cheltenham 2017

Nicho

I had River Wylde, Un Temps Pour Tout, Petit Mouchoir and Apples Jade in a lucky 15. The bet said Win and E/W but turns out on Bet365 if you dont choose E/W it doesnt play it. 

A good start of 2 places, 2 wins and I won a relative FA.

Also good work Brumerican for the horses. 

Edited by Nicho
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nicho said:

I had River Wylde, Un Temps Pour Tout, Petit Mouchoir and Apples Jade in a lucky 15. The bet said Win and E/W but turns out on Bet365 if you dont choose E/W it doesnt play it. 

A good start of 2 places, 2 wins and I won a relative FA.

Also good work Brumerican for the horses. 

You have to select the checkbox to the right of the unit stake in the multiples section. So when you entered your stake for the L15 you needed to select e/w on the right. (Just checked the layout on 365).

I don't like tomorrows cards all that much to be honest so I'll probably just pick one steady horse and one with a nicer price for each race .

1.30   NEON WOLF  @2/1    &  Shattered Love @9/1

2.10 ALPHA DES OBEAUX @ 5/1 & Bellshill @ 9/1

2.50 PERREGRINE RUN @ 8/1 @ Hargam @14/1 (It's 6 places so I like the value on Mr Miyagi @ 16/1 and River  Frost @25/1 as well.

3.30 DOUVAN @ 1/4 (He wont be in my betting at that money) & Sir Valentino @ 40/1

4.10 SAUSOLITO SUNRISE @12/1 & Any Currency @ 16/1 ( If it can stay off the drugs)

4.50 DREAMCATCHING @10/1 & Dakota Moirette @ 18/1  (Keep an eye on on Percy Street at a nice price @28/1 . Nico DeBoinville on a Henderson , carrying very litlle weight)

5.30 Just close your eyes and  point a finger, although I do wonder why Ruby Walsh is hanging around to ride Next Destination at 8/1, and on weights alone Fayonagh catches the eye @ 11/1.

23 hours ago, villa89 said:

Limini, VVM and Apple's in a combination tricast

This bet saved the day. It was my biggest one of the day too. Glad I only put a small bet on Yanworth, shocking run.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, snowychap said:

1.30 Willoughby Court

2.10 Royal Vacation

2.50 Peregrine Run

4.10 Sausalito Sunrise

4.50 Dolos ; Nietzsche

5.30 Cause Toujours

I've won a few bob with Nietzsche on the flat . He could surprise a few if he jumps well because he has the speed.

• Like 1

Â