Midwest Football 13/16 March

andykeenan

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

Pogba and Fellaini are like a more expensive Gardner/Westwood midfield combination

if both didnt have shit haircuts you wouldnt notice either of them in midfield

You look at Pogba and Kante. I know they are different types of player but Kante is by far the better player.

Just now, PaulC said:

Surely that's not the reason they bought him.

well he was meant to be half decent too...but thats the reason he has a ridiculous transfer fee

comparing pogba's fee with the likes of kante or ali is a waste of time, neither can touch his marketing potential

I'm not comparing the fees. Kante had a sell on clause anyway, just their merits as players. Pogba big name player, Kante couldn't even make the French team for the later stages of the euros. What a bollocks decision that was.

8 hours ago, PaulC said:

You look at Pogba and Kante. I know they are different types of player but Kante is by far the better player.

I dont even think its a comparison anymore. Only excuse you can give Pogba is maybe he hasnt settled but it doesnt really excuse his lack of desire or effort. He is too laid back

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

Looking forward to weakest footnall or westend footnall :)

Midwest football is right up there with Miwdeek Footnall :)

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

And come the summer the vultures will pick them to the bones no doubt

sadly. I was thinking they were a bit like the Ajax team in the 90s and thats what happened to them

• Like 1

Â